Just Atlantis Pulls from Atlantis Gate

Dear developers,

I play since January 2019. I’m currently level 58. I make 2 to 4 chests per day. Soo, I’m a bit active!
I already made lots of pulls during Atlantis/Atlantis rise. Still, never got a 5* from Atlântida, or even all 4* (Still haven’t Gobbler or Ameonna). I have a player in my aliance who plays for more time than I, has an higher level than me and doesn’t have a atlantis 5* too.
I think that happens especially because there is season 1 heroes involved in Atlantis Pulls.
I understand thats Money proffit, and diversity and stuff. But now that:

• Valhalla coins are now obtainable from wanted missions and Rare Titan Battles.
  • Atlantis coins are now only available from Season II stages and Unique Enemies during Atlantis Rises."

This means it is going to be much more dificult to get atlantis coins. For players who already finnish Atlântida in both dificulties its almost impossible to get 100 coins during one Atlantis Rises.
Soo I came here to give the idea to take away season 1 heroes from Atlantis Gate summons.
Keep every % in the summons rate like it is. But give us all, old players and new players to pull a Atlantean every time in that gate.

Best regards,

A post was merged into an existing topic: Season 2 and Atlantis - exclude classic heroes from summons

2 votes have been moved.