I noticed the energy pack price went down a bit. Thanks for that ! Good move I think
Can’t say I noticed (don’t buy those myself), but fully agree that it is a good move.
Also appreciate the post of appreciation when things are good
Thanks for pointing this out! Lately I’ve noticed a lot of player requests have been implemented in the game.
- ‘coffee’ money sized gem offers during the event
- xp shown as numbers instead of just percent
- adjusting difficulty on the beginner level of the event
- peer support chat in game
- language option for alliances
and in the past there has been
- a confirmation screen before purchasing more hero slots
- adding a lock for favourite heroes so you can’t accidentally feed them to another hero
- shortening the recharge time for alliance flags
- all flags get refilled when you level up, not just world energy
- a better confirmation screen for promoting and demoting alliance members
- something to do with our troops
(there’s more, but frankly, it’s not coming to me right now…)
So I guess I’d just like to say thank you for listening Small Giant
And huge thank you @Coppersky for compiling the list of changes made based on the player feedback!
“a confirmation screen before purchasing more hero slots”
I still managed to buy it once accidentally two days ago, but I’m just very skilled at derping Wonder how many I’d have before the change.
Very skilled at what?
Thanks Rook for letting me know! Gives you a hug
I’m the reason that confirmation button was put in