Just a happy observation regarding Springvale

It seems the Easter event is back being spread over 2 months.
Unlike the last events, which were all in only 1 month, Easter is during March and April so we should be able to try getting 2 hotm with our coins, or at least decide which hotm we like more and go all in there.

I gave up hope after Christmas only during December, but this is a nice surprise :smiley:

28 Likes

Springvale’s duration is 1 month, not 2. If it was 2 months, it would end in the middle of May. Yes, it’s duration is between 2 months, but its still one month for its duration.

1 Like

Hope the op is now clearer.

4 Likes

Yes, this is great! I try to stop doing pulls if I get the HOTM so if I’m super lucky and get the HOTM in my first ten pulls then I can hold coins and do some more pulls from the event portal in April. I love it!

2 Likes

I’m unimpressed with both March and April hotms. But good to know i guess. Helps to have fodder for the soul exchange or slow level in case they ever become useful… Like Grimble became extremely valuable over time.

2 Likes

Those 2 hotm will be nice for soul exchange.

1 Like

It feels like they aren’t even trying to make hotms interesting… just retreads of other hero skills…

That’s true, actually. Hotm are cheaper and since telluria fiasco they had the brilliant idea to turn hotm useless. A big facepalm.

In their heads it’s totally cool and balanced to release these mediocre hotm while testing and releasing those War of 3 kingdoms and knights heroes. Lmao. Their methods to fix problems are just impossible to understand.

Which hotm would you go for? I have Frigg for green defense down and am in need of red hard hitters.

It may seem I just answered my own question, but it isn’t that simple.

I hate that Zagrog resists attack buffs and he’s average speed, while I’m far away from having a level 23 red mana troop (actually I only have a single red mana troop after more than a year).

Silvaria also would be my first minion hero, and her -34% defense would probably be greater than Frigg’s defense down in most cases.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So your pulls throughout the month… You might get zagrog by chance… Then the rest in April.

If you don’t get zag, so your pulls, half in March half in April. Who knows…v maybe you can still land both.

If I am looking at my summon results, there is no difference if the event effected one or two months. I will get as usual my 3* plain vanilla heroes and no HOTM. Did 20 drawings in winter and got one Rudolph - Hurray.
Wish you all the best for your drawings, my last 75 were not successful. So I expect nothing more than 3* heroes and no HOTM.