Just 20 free emblems to start?

I think it works better as a mystical invocation of the magic word RC830, rather than a link, my friend :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps it was divine intervention instead of user error. :wink:

2 Likes

I see all the defend SG fanbois have chimed in. Bet most have 5 or more fully leveled 5* toons and spend buckets of cash.

20 emblems per class is all well and good but we are talking over 1400 emblems needed per toon. So seriously itā€™s not rocking my world.

Today I opened 4 chests and got just ONE friggin emblem as a reward. How nice. 25% drop rate and 1 per. Letā€™s see - I should be able to fully level a toon in a couple yearsā€¦

But hold the phone- you know itā€™s comingā€¦ NEW Uber Special Deal where you can buy them for $30 ā€¦ a 400% value.

Donā€™t say I didnā€™t see it coming. All SG has done is add more grind, more RNG, more frustration, and another income source for players with too much money on their hands.

2 Likes

Two fully leveled 5*s fanboy here. And you got an emblem dropped today? Luckyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Still waiting on one, but I admire your passion.

In the voice of the dude in the Jake from State Farm commercial, Iā€™m a chick, so yeah. Also, just googled ā€œfanboiā€. Thanks for teaching me a new word @Bozoid. I actually have zero fully leveled 5*'s. There is nothing free in this game. By giving everyone 20 emblems it pretty much guarantees that Iā€™ll spend eternity just attempting to get one hero talented at something. But most likely Iā€™ll accidentally use my one reset emblem to destroy all my progress. :laughing:

1 Like

The nice thing about a reset token is that you are supposed to get all the tokens back by using it.
As for 20 tokens only, I noticed that I seem to have enough to take my maxed out cannibal Aife to the end of her tree.

Sure but itā€™s supposed to be a grind for FTP isnā€™t it?

You canā€™t expect SG to do this for free?

SG wonā€™t get a single cent from me apart from ad revenue Mystic vision but Iā€™m ready to grind!

1 Like

But what about all the ham?!?!

Even if SG gave the first node on a tree for free, you would still be talking about a years grind or lots of money spent on deals to max out the treeā€¦so, would it have killed SG to throw us a bone and give us the first node for free, no it wouldnā€™t. Am I happy I at least got 20 emblems per class for free, yeah I am. So it is easy to see both sides of this debate.

Eh ya win some, ya lose some

Just save yourself the frustration and donā€™t feed the trolls

I am guessing/hoping new players will get those free emblems and the mini-tutorial when they first fully level a hero. And for most people that is probably going to be a 2* or perhaps 3*. (I think mine might even have been a 1* ā€“ Sharan.) And 20 emblems is plenty to play around with at that point.

I am past that stage and was quite surprised/happy to get 20 of each myself.

2 Likes