šŸ”µ [June 5, 2019] Trials of Strength Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

Boldtusk 4/70+10

Yesā€¦ and should have been betterā€¦ (more on that latter :sob:)

Maxed and emblemmed Boldtusk, Grimm, & Hu Tao.

Old Team:

New Team:

Should have been if not for my silly mistakes. (more on that latter :sob:)

10 Healing Potions, 5 Potent Healing Potions, 5 Axe Attacks, & 5 Bomb Attacks. Actually, it was more. (more on that latter :sob:)

Gonna put Hu Tao to +4 and then focus on Boldtusk untill +20.

Kiril.

Lost 20 flagsā€¦ almost lose 40ā€¦ :sob:

I should have won the first attempt, many items left and I just need to throw 1 bomb to win itā€¦ but I lost itā€¦ here are my mistakes:

• I forget to review my attempt at the previous trial, I thought Rudolph was merely for stacking thus I let him die early, not remember that I use the mana cut to prevent Azlar and Elena to fire early or at the same roundā€¦
  • I neglect to check Colenā€™s HP and he died before boss round.
  • I forget that Elena have revive talent, I kill her with gem, charging her in the process but she revive and fire her skill, killing my Hu Tao and put Grimm at critical condition, Azlar slash attack finish him and I lostā€¦ Azlarā€™s HP was bellow 300 and I have abundance items left, should have use healing potion or axe or bomb which remain unusedā€¦ :sob:

On the second attempt, the puzzle was insanely bad, lot of green and purple all waves, I have to use all items and I almost lost it againā€¦ :neutral_face:

8 Likes