🏅 [June 30, 2019] 11th Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

To mono red or not? Not sure I want to include Azlar since that would be two slow heroes.

2 Likes

Last time I sacrificed team power and a consistent flow for a better color stack. (Went mono red). The end result left plenty to hope for. This time I am going to go a little different. I think a good board will succeed but a bad board may have some struggles… at least that is the hope and the dream.

Any advice on order of heroes?..
Other thought is nix gormek for an emblemd 5* sniper like sartana

But looking for advice to 1st on my mono red

Frightening…

1 Like

This is my best team for the required team

But this is maybr a better synregy. Not sure…

I am so confused…

Or this…

and

Haha i this i need some help?..

I hope I do not come against this team in battle!!! :smile:

1 Like

Yikes! That’s a winning defense there!

1 Like

You have a good team also. Wilbur and Khagen scare me lol

1 Like

I think you can switch the position of Scarlett and Amoenna… The two purples beside Hu Tao, they take less damage from purple tiles, which players might bring against your HuTao :slight_smile:

This is what I am going with… Is it weird? My only remaining 5* is Thorne, but no blue.

Won’t compete imo. Justice dead before first cast and then three buffers just for Sarta? Bring hitters, snipers, mana controllers and Wilbur.

Bt not relevant here

1 Like

Actually you won’t :stuck_out_tongue: Seems I made a mistake and never finalized my defense. Ares +6 is in instead of Marjana. Took him away when I remembered he can’t heal but apparently I didn’t save the changes.

3 losts in first day. Absolutly garbage boards full of green and blue tiles. 2 attacks on my defence and 2 losts too. So if I will not have at least C grade defence in beginig of the second day I will not buy lives.

Won all 5 but really WTF.

How many GMs do you all have? I can’t even pull one to save my life.

4 Likes

None, but 2 Azlar, Kelile and Colen. 2nd Azlar will become dusty…

Becuase people like you i had to take rigard…

3 Likes

lol my first raid opponent… in a “healing and resurrection has no effect” context… has Atomos as tank with Vivica on flank lol…

It’s either a joke or they didn’t read the rules properly

3 Likes