June 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

I have updated my calendars to remove hero league and include Elioty’s information in the previous post.

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated June 8)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated June 8)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated June 8)

Credit Zartanis

24 Likes

@Zartanis

You made here hell of a good job. On behalf of our team I wish you all the best. We will miss you and your work. IMO best calendar ever.
Cheers
pksBAR

4 Likes

Thanks for the extremely valuable contribution to the community, hope you will still be around in the game and the forum too. Cheers!

4 Likes

It seems Solstice summon will arrive next week:

11 Likes

Soul Exchange???

1 Like

On your birthday! :birthday:

4 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: on your pulls… :money_mouth_face:

-arrow

1 Like

I have finally updated the online calendar.

7 Likes

Thank you for all of your hard work! I always saved your amazing monthly calendar to my desktop to keep track. You will be greatly missed. All the best!

3 Likes

What’s with joining and posting generic AI nonsense?

5 Likes

Any of yowl get Milady? I’ve been trying for her every time and still haven’t gotten her yet. I really want to show up to a battle with olden days Andie Mcdowell and her hand cannon

Howdy do, Milady

5 Likes

I pulled her with the free ad summon! I could not believe it. I hope you get her soon and your wish will be fulfilled :blush:

9 Likes

Soul exchange 24th of June - confirmed:)

5 Likes

Finally received v68 today so here’s a bunch of updates :smiley:

28 Likes

Exeera C. 20 chars of RofL. :rofl:

Anyway tee hanks for keeping us updated! :+1:

1 Like

Anyone know when the next Secret Hero will be available?

The reason i ask is sometimes ill do some summons and be done with the portal and then the last day of the portal the secret hero shows up and that is disappointing because if I would have known I would have waited to pull from the portal until the secret hero showed up.

In the past either the oracle or someone else had knowlege of the likely dates of the secret hero showing up…

Anyone have info on Secret Hero dates? (thanks)

They don’t want people to summon in these I guess

1 Like

It appears that SGG have changed their policy, and now they insert the Secret Hero at the last moment, so that you cannot plan for it.

1 Like

on the untold tales portal for the 20th you have c gestalt listed, but on the quick reference page it’s c persa. just looking for clarification

The calendar has not had time to be updated.
Just remember this post by @Elioty33 was only made 3 hours ago, @Zartanis and others haven’t had time to update the calendars yet

6 Likes