June 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Tower Of Magic, Summer Solstice, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival, Mythic Titan, Legends Of Kalevale, Underwild, Atlantis, and Clash Of Knights)

Probably.

My other game joined the alliance. Waiting for details still.

So far no marvellous tier of offers : spend some, 10% goes towards planet conservation. Along these lines

If we all played less on this game
=> less wifi needed, less 4/5G
=> less carbon emission
=> we are now “playing for the planet?”

4 Likes

Thanks to all of the calendar folk

8 Likes

im here also waiting for @VeryQuietly calendar, the best, easy to understand

5 Likes

Now we know what’s thst event about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So Holy Aether quest showed up today, much earlier than expected.

Family is extremely important. I love you calendar, might be later, it’s OK. The calendar will be the most updated one when it finally arrives. <3

14 Likes

What a wonderful first post! :+1:

Welcome to the E&P community @MotherHen! :smile:

9 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here.

6 Likes

I suspect that timing for mirage quests is now programmed in not to clash with farming or challenge events, where possible.

There isnt really a challenge event on now though … There is magic tower but that is separate WE from normal … So take it how you will …
Staff said when the first one started it be 30 days ish between each one … When was the last one?

1 Like

Thank you all for being patient with me this week - between family and work, its been hectic. Here are my June contributions:

40 Likes

Added to the OP, thank you!

3 Likes

Here are the historical dates of all past Mirages quests:

Seems to average 29-27 days or so.

13 Likes

Looks like a slight chance for green omega to come in June also!

Bonanza if that happens. Heh heh

Just would like to say thank you for all your work. I personally appreciate it and I’m sure there are thousands of others who do to but just don’t get how much work it takes

8 Likes

VeryQuietly thanks for the calendar and quick ref sheet. Just wanted to tell you that the calendar has the HotM Arfanias at Average mana but his card says Fast. The quick ref is correct.

3 Likes

Thank U so much VeryQuietly for U’r fabulous calendar.

U’r work is much appreciated & this is my No’ 1 Go-To reference guide each month to plan my Quest team strengthening etc.

( relatively new player, under 1 year ) :slight_smile:

Cheers to U & hope U had a Gr8 time with U’r family

6 Likes

Added week 5 for the week-at-a-glance calendar.

5 Likes