🗿 [June 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I think it might not matter for first 12 or so stages but maybe for stage 14 and 15, having more tile dmg and a dmg dealing special with another Namahage or Nashgar would be beneficial. With a good board, you won’t really be taking dmg anyways

1 Like

Aww, looking at previous posts of mine in here I said I had completed all tiers but didn’t say if I found them difficult or what heroes I used.
I definitely have a better roster now, regardless of how well I did.

As always I will just be going for completion, and then try to stay in the top ranks so I can get some free flasks (so top 10,000 for legendary, for example)

Correct, but I’m the 20 flask guy, not the 200 :grin:

Yea same, I’m shooting for under 10 flasks and top 1k in rare this time

1 Like

Thank you, I’m done with pulls. First 10 pull, couldn’t be happier.

18 Likes

Wow, those are some awesome pulls. I did 11 myself, got 9 3*s, Li Xui, and Falcon! I’m happy enough to get him at least, I need everything still.

I most likely will not compete, but will just complete with Hawkmoon, Namahage, Tyrum, Bjorn and G.Bat

For summons - got Jackal from 1st pull, and x10 with only 3* and classic 4*.

1 Like

5 pulls with coins → 3* crap

10x pull with diamonds → G. Chameleon, Sartana and 3* heroes. I already Sartana, but quite happy with the Guardian. Looking at the card he seems quite good but I remember he didn’t got much love when introduced in the game.

Got my first Jackal on my 7th coin pull, then got Falcon on my first 10 pull. Extremely happy with the results so far, but I need (yes need, not want :crazy_face:) a second Jackal so will continue pulling in the next few days.

4 Likes

Did 1 x10 as i always do when guardians come around, and garbage as always, but i got Raffaele. I dont really know what is this with my event pulls, if i count how many pulls i did only on teltoc during the years its probably around 60-80 (im c2p) and the only thing i got was a single Falcon.

Worst 10x ever?

Yes, that’s 10 3*s. Guardian Bat is the only one I didn’t have yet.

At least you got an event hero. On my alt, a 10 pull + 3 coin pulls got me 13 S1 3* heroes :smiley:

1 Like

Used 1 challenge coin pull… Dawa
Fighting Titan I went from yesterday hitting 65k to a 4k today, I guess today is my bad RNG day lol.

Did one 10. I wanted at least second Jackal, got 2 more. I could do 1 more 10 but I may save it to have an extra 10 for Atlantis.

3 Likes

4 summons 4x 3* season one heroes and 4* Li Xiu dupe…ergh.

Then out of the tournament with bad boards

Just came here to check the Reflected Color :no_entry_sign: :yellow_heart:

Thank you as always @zephyr1 for these extremely useful guides :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Not a great pull, but the goal was Jackal and Falcon, and Rafaelle would be nice. At least Jackal came home. :heart:

3 Likes

21 pulls and guardian batx2 and some s1 4s.
I had too much luck before now it needs to even out i guess

Made approx 60 pulls, and got 2 Guardians Bat, 1 Guardian Jackal and 1 Guardian Panther (and Raffaele in the same time).

4 Likes

10 coin pulls and 3 gem 10-pulls. (Been saving up.) Guardian Falcon came on one of the coins, oh so happy! Also got G. Owl (may never level him but he will look cool in my collection), a second Chameleon (was happy to get one last time but who needs two?), a spare Jackal (no such thing as too many Jackals!) and some bats (had one levelled from last event, may keep a second, Clarissa will snack on the others). Considering pulling a teeny bit more at the end of the event when I have more coins and if the remaining offers are worth grabbing.

1 Like