🗿 [June 2020] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Keep bat just in case.

Hi @zephyr1

I changed title of picture (on topic). gardians => guardians

2 Likes

So happy to see your smiling avatar again :grin:

@cap wrote to me because she couldn’t make the correction herself. My english is sometimes approximate, i had misspelled the word guardian. my bad :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still nice to see you :smile:

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Thank you so much

I dont have proteus how can I win please those who beat legendary help

Time stop, Proteus in a bottle :slightly_smiling_face: or reflect heroes and healers with a ton of healing potions, let the bosses kill themselves.

This is my squad please help who should I use

Try Rigard / Ursena / Cyprian / Gormek / Boldtusk

You have many good options.

Try swapping BT for Gormek.
Also allows you to use costume Rigard if you want and nearly always have +48% atk.

Without proteus I would def keep Kingston as his atk down to 3 is awesome… just try and time it so Owls special goes off at full power with Ursena up and kong full power with cyprian up.

Don’t be afraid to use good battle items, the rewards are worth it. Good chance to use a miracle scroll if required - when I used to use them, try and run with minimal items in 1st life, then use items later when you know if it’s worth pushing

1 Like

Thank everyone for advice

I have no dragon bones cannot make time stop or dragons

That’s ok, tornadoes, miracle/revive scroll, minor mana, bomb

Ok thank you cant make miracle scrolls or revive scrolls never researched

Do you have any that you’ve revived as rewards from gameplay?

I haven’t researched either but have lots of miracle and couple revive

You guys are amazing I finally finished it

2 Likes

I have none honestly hopefully the epic one is not so hard

I think you’ll manage the epic one quote comfortably