JUNE 2020 CALENDAR (Path of valor III, Atlantis, Guardians of Teltoc, The masquerade, Tavern of Legends, Sand Empire, Valhalla, rare quests, trials) -tentative-

While it is true you have posted July 2019 Calendar and i only found Novo’s first calendar post to be August 2019 (although she seems to have made an unposted June2019 and one for July 2019, but i didn’t find that post at all, see 📆 Half A Year Of Calendars - 2019), Novo is already dubbed “The Calendar Girl”, because she consistently posts her calendar since August 2019, while you did just two. The July 2019 and the June 2020.

For me (and i presume for the majority of the community, but i could be wrong) your post feels a bit off, as for the last 10 months i have been accustomed to search the forum for the monthly calendar and see ONLY Novo’s threads. Also, your thread seems to be interrupting her streak of content delivery and (again for me, speaking only personally) this is aggravating.

While i do recognise the difference between your work and Novo’s and i will grant you the originality of the idea (which you did not continue, while Novo did), i will apologise for being harsh on my previous post towards you, but, nonetheless, will still not use your calendar for the reasons i already mentioned.

I’m sure other people will acknowledge your contribution on a far greater scale and grade more than me and you don’t need exactly mine to keep doing what you do, right?

Please, do not mistake this post as a flame, i just voiced my opinion about your calendar (which i don’t like, since i’m a text, not an image guy) and the feeling i got when i opened the thread and saw something vastly different than what i was used to the last 10 months.

By all means don’t let a stranger’s voice and opinion in an internet forum stop you. We can’t all like everything.

1 Like