JUNE 2020 CALENDAR (Path of valor III, Atlantis, Guardians of Teltoc, The masquerade, Tavern of Legends, Sand Empire, Valhalla, rare quests, trials) -tentative-

@Novo I will miss you, take good care of you and be happy :kissing_heart: ty for the kind words on line

5 Likes

Shrikewood just dropped about 20 mins ago

3 Likes

and what about sand empire?

Scroll up a few posts.

3 Likes

Maybe you want to define what “a few” is. :relaxed:

I’m betting it’s between 6 and 29.

Just a feeling.

2 Likes

@Jamir noticed graphics at top still not updated?

Edit: most importantly, hope you’re okay!

Yes I think sand empire stars at 29th… but I dont have enough time now to fix this… my life has changed a lot this month because of job and personal issues… I will be posting the july calendar… just waiting to confirm some dates

11 Likes

Anyone know with sand event starting later, will the end of it sneak into the next POV start?

I doubt that… I think it will last for two weeks so probably pov III won’t be even closed at that time…

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing July calendar from you soon. Thank you for your hard work and contribution. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say Thank You in advance. Juggling RL concerns and unrealistic demands from ungrateful players - you’re a Saint!

5 Likes

hahahaha thanks… a saint… ummmm I think it is a little to big haha but thank you!

2 Likes

Are there any dates in particular? I believe you have other connections, but feel free to reach out to me too, especially with Z taking a break. We all have our strengths and this is something I can assist on quite easily. I can be reached on either line or discord as well.

1 Like

First to know the date that Sand Empires ends… and then the Tavern date

I’m pretty certain the Sand Empire is a two week event (Monday thru Sunday) and that Tavern of Legends starts on 2020-07-23T07:00:00Z based on the post below, but I will confirm.

2 Likes

Thank you for all of your hard work and information!!

Sand empire thread should be going live today :slight_smile:

It will have the start & finish date/time on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Real life stuff must always come first of course. Glad to know you’re still here at least!! Hope life settles down a bit for you soon… take care!

1 Like

Here’s a link to the July calendar. As always, you can search calendar

2 Likes