🔵 [June 2, 2019] Trials of Justice Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Team this time:

• Sonya +6
  • Bane +17
  • Friar Tuck 3^50
  • Tyrum 3^50
  • Leonidas 1^1

Compared to last time, Sonya and Bane have more talents, and I swapped in my new Leonidas for a second Bane (at 3^18). Sad that, completely unleveled, he’s still one of my better options on this trial.

I made it through the first two stages without using any items, but I know I don’t have a prayer on the third stage with this crew. A shame, because I need that yellow trainer hero for my Poseidon project. Maybe when I can do some leveling on Thorne after finishing Boril. Sonya to +7 and Bane to +19.

2 Likes

Try to stand the mob waves and nuke the bosses with battle items. Presumably possible with that team.

1 Like

You think? If you think carpet bombing will work, I might give it a shot. I have a lot of yellows to get to when I’m done with Poseidon, so I could really use that trainer.

2 Likes

20 small health, axes, bombs and dragons should do it.

Arrows instead of dragons probably will work, too. Then you’ll just have to use them a little more strategically.

1 Like

That’s my standard equipment for class trials. Will have enough WE after church tonight. Thanks for the encouragement. I’ll try to remember to check back in and let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

My team
line_1559518733714
Going into the boss round just made sure my specials were all active (could have used fewer health potions, antedotes would have been handy), used a dragon, a bomb and a couple of axes (went overboard there too - had to be sure).

The boards were really nice too, so damage from Wu was awesome and coupled with Wilbur… It was easier than I thought it would be.

3 Likes

Well, that didn’t go according to plan. Leonidas was dead from two hits in the first wave. Used up all my health potions by the end of the third wave. I may take another run with Gunnar in place of Friar Tuck. Distributing the damage might make up for losing my only healer.

3 Likes

I had Captain Diamonds, Cyprian, Friar Tuck, Wu Kong and Tyrum (on level 20 emblems). I used tons of weapons, Time stops, hps, axes, and arrows and had fun!

2 Likes

The easiest class trial for me as I’ve got maxed heroes for it.
Richard, Wu, Wilbur, X2 Li Xiu.
Finished the trial without much hassle except the final stage where 10 health + 5 mana potion come to the resque.

2 Likes

It worked! Got a very good opening board with lots of blue tiles. That allowed me to get spirit link up early on, and I continued to get enough tiles to keep it active for basically the whole fight. Doubling blue also helped against the red mobs. Still used all but two healing potions before the boss wave, as I needed to keep everyone above 450 HP or so. Unloaded all axes and bombs to start, along with one dragon, which I tried to let burn through. Actually managed to kill Joon before he fired. Richard fired twice, and the second shot left Leonidas dead and everyone else critical. Seeing that Justice was about to fire, I figured I’d better end it, because that special probably would have killed everyone else. Three more dragons finished the fight.

Normally, I wouldn’t consider it worth it to burn a WE flask, 18 small potions, 5 axes, 5 bombs, and 4 dragons for a single three-star trainer hero, but I think this is worth it because I have such a backlog behind Poseidon, but I want to get a five-star maxed to go with my stable of fours. (My raid tournament defense is 2-0 with him in the lineup, which has never happened before.) Thanks for the encouragement, @Olmor. Took Poseidon from 30 to 32 with the trainer, and to 33 with the two-star trainer I got from a hero chest this morning. It’s beginning to look like I will make very good use of the trainers from Sand Empire later in the month.

Which other class trial gives a yellow trainer hero? I’m guessing it will be Trials of Piety (monks and clerics), which is my worst one.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Noble_Weasel :tada:

3 Likes

That’s excellent glad you didn’t give up!

2 Likes