🍻 [June 19, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

Is it worth removing or hiding the BETA version image for the stages and bosses, and instead, show the May one?

Secret hero same ? 20

As no other secret hero has been been tested in beta , it would be myztero

If the charts are not the good one, I will remake a new one :sweat_smile::joy:

4 Likes

Will mana of the heroes in TOL same as the first one ? Or quicker than previous one

We don’t know, ToL was not available in beta v30

2 Likes

Hold a sec, should not this start today?

Event Schedule Changes (Version 30 Onwards)

Edit: okay, it states it begins with Valhalla. Still, on Facebook they posted ToL is live, so me puzzled still remains.

Same team as before except 3 new entries => nondri, sartana and beryn

Hope mana of the bosses as same as first one because this tym hel is there .

image image

2 Likes

I really liked the event last time - finished it from the first shot.
The difference from the last event is that now I have more heroes to play with. Those are my teams for the current quest:

3 Likes

I guess there were no changes made to the “difficulty” of the stages, right?
so bosses are still ultra slow?
which means auto farming most of the stages … wohoo :slight_smile: :laughing:

For me the bosses on the last 2 levels never charged. Proteus denied gathering any mana. :heart_eyes:

Hy, I see on fb that the event tavern of legends started. On my account not yet

Hi @12stelle; moved your question. Check the OP of this new thread. Event doesn’t start for another 16 odd hours.

1 Like

Coins for the gate of greedy fate.
I’d rather have normal loot. :innocent:

2 Likes

@IvyTheTerrible, as there hasn’t even been a hint of improving the ridiculous ToL gate odds, are you still going to hold the coins this time, or just burn them and let the chips fall where they may? I’m still holding mine from last time, but without changes to the portal or a chance to summon the current HotM (who I already pulled this month), it doesn’t seem to matter when you cash in your Dawas-in-waiting. Thoughts?

2 Likes

Well we pretty much know it won’t be the May version, so I chose to post a guide that could be the correct one, instead of one that we don’t expect to be correct.

2 Likes

I agree. The outcry over the summoning situation has not been nearly sufficient to warrant a change. I doubt SGG are even or have ever discussed it. Though I regard the chances of the coins appreciating as virually nil I’ll probably hold anyway, though my rationale will be completely different this time around.

Basically, I don’t really need any new heroes right now. I have a few queued up for feeding and my resources will primarily be going towards buildings and emblems for the foreseeable future (and not so much to leveling heroes).

6 Likes

That makes sense. I’m in agreement that they are not likely to appreciate in the near- or medium term, so I think I’ll go ahead and pull. Despite my recent luck pulling Magni and Raffale, I still haven’t been blessed with a green legendary of any kind, so I might as well take a few free (long) shots. They will also count toward the PoV summoning task. I need to hit all my other PoV tasks , since my small alliance gives away a lot of points on the Titan one, and those darts look pretty tasty to my Leonidas, Norns, and Ranvir (yeah, right!). Always appreciate hearing your thoughts.

2 Likes

Yep, in your situation going ahead seems 100% justifiable. Assessing the general mood it seems unlikely to odds will change, whereas something HAD to be done about Telluria.

The only thing that I think would cause change at this point is if the portal performs poorly, so I definitely would discourage anyone from spending gems there or buying any of the deals (I know that’s not what you’re proposing, just opining in general).

Good luck!

3 Likes

Yep. Even if I weren’t FTP, I wouldn’t spend on ToL. I can math (a little bit)! :nerd_face: It’s a bad deal, even compared to other portals. HA looks way better by comparison, which isn’t saying much.

Thanks much. Me and my mighty four free pulls! :laughing:

2 Likes

the chances of taking out legendary heroes improve, the possibility is a mockery, nor is it worth the effort to finish it, they give you pure heroes of 3 that trash