June 18th is the first time this month I can draw for red elemental heroes

Red ended for me right when it became June 1st. It was just about to turn red again and then the event started. Event ended and it took the place of red instead of being wedged in between colors, so waiting for the colors to come all the way back around again. In 30 hours, over halfway through the month, it will. Red is the only 5 star I’m missing and hotm is red. It’s killing me lol. I just needed to vent a little bit.

As Tom Petty would say… The Waiting is the Hardest Part. And he’s right!

3 Likes

Sending positive waves your way :grin::grin:
I hope you get the 5* you wish for and hopefully gravemaker as well.
But then you would have the problem of who to lvl first lol.

3 Likes

Same here waiting for my chances at a 5star red

1 Like

Good Luck! Who are you looking for?

1 Like

Thanks! Honestly, if I had to pick I’d choose Azlar or Gravemaker. But any legendary would put a smile on my face for weeks :slight_smile: I’d be happy if any of them showed up! Been saving gems for a little while now.

1 Like

You already got all the Red 4* you want?

Let us know if you get one!

1 Like

I have Scarlett, Kelile, Gormek, and Boldtusk all max, and an extra Scarlett at 1/1. I would like another Boldtusk as my 6th red for wars, but drooling at a 5 star :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I finally got to draw on red. I was able to do 2 x 10 draws. First one got a Gormek, a Kelile, a couple Scarlett, Colen and some 3 stars. Ok, just warming the portal up a bit. Hit the 2nd draw 10, Boldtusk showed up! (Yay, I like him) Another Scarlett, another Colen… then a string of 3 stars. Was feeling a bit down, really wanted the 5 star… then… Bonus Draw! Gravemaker showed up! Big sigh of relief. I’m going to start leveling him right away. Best of luck to anyone else who draws today. May you also get what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So you took all Gravemakers 3 hours before it came here? Cheats, I say!!!