šŸ… [June 16, 2019] 9th Raid Tournament! ā€” 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/Blue

Sry you said flank thatā€™d work out better

I donā€™t have lance and gormek so havenā€™t tested them lol but i like 2

Cool Iā€™m leaning towards 2 or 4 and 2 is probably going to get the nod! Thanks man!

How is lancelotā€™s mana?

Average Mana adds 24 % Mana to himself and nearbys and adds 48% to self and nearbys. Somewhat squishy tho which is what Iā€™m hoping Wilbur helps me with. ( Same with Scarlett def being low!

1 Like

I would ask the Devs to be more creative. Blues are missingā€¦ again!

What buff? - 44% defense? Quite a buffā€¦ your probably thinking about the damage sharing, ainā€™t you? Yes, that might be regarded as an advantage to the enemy and might turn against you if youā€™re not careful, but usually it leads to several enemies popping out at the same time from one sniper blow and thatā€™s just lots of fun to watch.

Wilburā€™s Spirit Link on enemies also counts as a buff, so it will give them a 20% attack boost during Buff Booster Raid Tournaments like this one.

Wilbur gives his team 2 buffs: spirit link + defense up. For a total 40% stackable attack.

The enemy does get one 20% stackable attack with the spirit link but theyā€™re getting a risky defense down ailment too. That can hurt a lot with +40% attacks from Wilburā€™s team.

1 Like

Thisā€¦

Hereā€™s my 1st battle day:

As always 1 loss. Seems to be my bad omen on tournaments.

1 loss a day keeps good loot away :angry:

I really wish when they make tourney exclude one element they also remove that color from the puzzle board. It is frustrating to see sea of blue puzzles on opening board. My sanity is more important than the loot for this tournament lol.

I canā€™t believe you got 4 green tank teams in a row in a tournament that belongs to the redsā€¦ thatā€™s just insaneā€¦ I got 5 straight red tanks on day one and considered it to be absolutely 100% normalā€¦ also lost one fightā€¦ fighting without the strong color is a real bā€¦

2 Likes

Actually youā€™ll need 8 capes to max Frida, and thatā€™s the easy partā€¦ Youā€™ll need 6 farsight telescopesā€¦ next to those 6 scopes, the capes you worry about seem to grow on treesā€¦ you might need 6 to 9 month of gameplay to gather the required materials to max a 5*, and thatā€™s not unusual at allā€¦

2 Likes

First offense day 4-1 ( LOST TO A MONO RED DEF)
DEF- ATTACKED 9x 5w 4L ā€˜Bā€™ ranking

• I expect to attacked quite a bit as I was attacked 43x last war and 47x the war before that!!!

My defense

1 Like

Would share ss but I donā€™t want to show other players names, and I do not know how to add the ss with their names darkened outā€¦

1 Like

Canā€™t use green heroes and I keep getting alot of green tiles. The makes no sense.

RNG for ya mate, donā€™t let it get the better of you.

1 Like

Green? I thought it was blue that were forbidden this time.

1 Like

You mean blue, and yeah I had a board full of blue. Just take the loss and move on. Iā€™ve given up arguing about the boards itā€™s come down to a guessing game. Just try and guess what color the boards will be full of.