šŸ… [June 16, 2019] 9th Raid Tournament! ā€” 4* Buff Booster, No Ice/Blue

Is there a tracker for the old tournaments like the rare quest one?

Do you mean a list of what the Special Rule and restrictions were for each?

Iā€™ve listed them in each of the threads, so you could just look through each of the other 8 threads at the top of each post.

Iā€™ve been thinking about adding a log of them in a table too ā€” would that be helpful?

1 Like

A log of them was what i was hoping for I was wondering if a pattern was made yet.

Sure, here you go:

12 Likes

thanks so much zephyr

1 Like

So Iā€™m testing the mono method as many are. Hope to last more days this week

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking about basically the same team, but Colen instead of Sumitomo, and a different order.

1 Like

Why did you choose Falcon as a tank over Wilbur? I had great success with my Wilbur tank last time. Plus, with buff booster, all the buffs will really help you.

Purely based on defence and health stats

Falcon definitely has nice stats. I just love when Wilburā€™s ability goes off. Youā€™d get the shared damage, increased defense, and youā€™d get a free attack increase from buff booster. I think thatā€™s worth the lower durability, personally. Wish I had falcon maxed for this one. :confused: heā€™s at 3/13. Leveling him now. Iā€™m definitely going with Wilbur as a tank.

Best Wilbur counter: Kiril + Sonya are not available in this tournament, the best alternative are Rigard + Sabina or Wilbur vs Wilbur, Melendor/Caedmon are green.

2 Likes

Would be fun to counter each def with exactly the same att team.

1 Like

Thoughts? My only other maxed 4* red is Colen, unfortunately. I donā€™t have Caedmon maxed for a dispelā€¦ I could swap Melendor for Rigardā€¦

It actually works^^ however my def:

1 Like

Colen can actually work well here, potentially, since heā€™ll have to be killed with either special skills or neutral/weak tile damage, and will help tax an attackerā€™s Rigard to keep up with clearing from Wilbur, Gormek, and Peters or Proteus.

At the least, Iā€™d be making use of Gormek in a flank position, since at attacker canā€™t bring blues.

Iā€™d also be cautious about having two greens, since stacking red would be strong against both and neutral against the rest of the team, and have a variety of strong attackers.

What do you think about Colen/Proteus/Wilbur/Gormek/Melendor? I wanted two greens because I like Peters and I wanted Melendor for the dispel. I donā€™t have Sabina maxed either(working on that).

Put Colen on flank to get him charged before heā€™ll die. Proteus can be wing to save him from higher tile damage.

Iā€™d swap Melendor and Colen in that configuration, but itā€™s less likely to be torn up immediately by a red stack at least.

Or you could try him in flank, as @Olmor suggested. Thatā€™s a higher risk, higher reward spot for him.

1 Like

Manageable risk without blues to kill him soonā€¦

Swapped Melendor and Colen. I donā€™t know about flank for Colen. He isnā€™t very durable. Although, hitting him with tiles could charge Wilburā€¦