πŸŒ‘ Junaid – Season 5 Hero – 4* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

thanks much man !!! :grinning: :grinning:

Hey guys! I am so happy to hear the positive reviews on Junaid as I have him too. For those that maxed him and tested him, has he lived up to your expectations? Is he good, should I level him, max emblem and LB or stop somewhere along the way?

This is my current red mono team, do you think he can replace someone on there ( maybe Ferant) or should he be on my secondary red war team/4* tournament team only?

@Yomagn-tho @ZumZum @masaroozzang how much healing does the 30% usually give to your team? Can you SS the amount of heal after he fires?

Was leaning towards sword path but maybe the heal amount between sword and shield might just be a few health points?

Also in your experience, does his passive fire half the time?

3 Likes

Check out this one. You should check the attack buff of Junaid by Boldtusk, etc and also the defense debuff of enemies. [7thElement] 2022.05.13 159th Raid Tournament Day 5 (4* Rush Attack) (Empires & Puzzles) - YouTube

And I think the amount of heal depends on the remaining health of the enemies. Look at these.

<1st> dealt damage : 753 β†’ heal : about 270 (you should be aware that there’s mana troops heal bonus here, and Junaid hits with the attack buff of Black Knight)
<4th> dealt damage : 845 β†’ heal : about 190

He gave more damage in 4th image than 1st, but the amout of heal is less. I think it’s because of the remaing health of the enemy. Imagine you give the enemy the 600 damage but the enemy’s remaing health is only 180. In this case, your allies will have about 54 heal, not 180. This is only my opinion, so you should check this for your self by using Junaid for some raids. :slight_smile:

And I think his passive fire really well. It really fired almost half the time for me.

2 Likes

Here are more. They clearly show that the amount of heal by Junaid depends on the enemy’s health.

I can’t speak to the difference between sword and health path as it relates to the amount healed, however having gone defense-health and using him against 5* teams heals about 200 to 300 health roughly. Obviously the squishier the target the better :+1:

As to his passive, given enough activations it will eventually match the percentage, assuming nothing is wrong with the algorithm.

The OP now contains the June balance update related changes.

A June aid for Junaid, huh? :thinking: :rofl:

14 Likes

:no_mouth::neutral_face::smirk::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::relaxed::smile::sweat_smile::joy::rofl: 20 characters

Just pulled him today, really pleased! My 4* Reds need some work, and having a fast heal-all-from-damage (with some nice passives) will boost them a lot!

6 Likes

Please find my hero review of Junaid (I always hear Koolaid when I hear his name)

Please let me know what you think!

9 Likes

nice video, and I really appreciate the comparison to other Red 4*s! really helps highlight how Junaid (heh Kool-aid) is versus these others :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too me until now to finally get Junaid. Am excited to finally levelling him

1 Like

Level 80 Junaid found in watchtower

5 Likes

Found in the watchtower?

When you get raided, the teams that raid you are in the watchtower. The tall building on the right. You can then seek revenge

1 Like

Big attack stat = Big damage = Big healing???

1 Like

I use him in war attack for quick hits. The heal against 5* teams is just a bonus. In quests & 4* raids, the heal is more substantial. Level at least one, maybe more.

So you got revenge on someone who attacked you and were awarded him? The way i had read it was some sort of summons in the watchtower and thought i was missing something :wink:

If that was the case, it would be awesome if I revenge raided someone and found (awarded) a Bastet for all my trouble. Lol.

Back to actual Junaid news… I think he is worthy of going 4/80 on double limit breaks.

2 Likes