🌑 Junaid – Season 5 Hero – 4* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 5 Hero is Released: Junaid

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Junaid, as well as your thoughts on him.

Junaid

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:fire:
Fire/Red
Fighter
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 812 623 1369
4/80 942 722 1587
Origin Family
Season 5 Moon
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
* Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
* All enemies get -24% mana generation for 3 turns.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Slash and Support
  • Deals 400% damage to the target.
  • Heals all allies for 30% of the damage dealt.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Moon Family

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 75% chance to make a cast -24% defense for 2 turns and 142 Water damage over 2 turns on an enemy who deals Special Skill damage to this character.
  • If the enemy’s Special Skill defeats this character, the chance is 75% / 100%

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

June 2022

The exact change in Water damage: 72 to 142

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Junaid from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Junaid ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Junaid.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Junaid and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Junaid worth summoning for?

• Would you use Junaid on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Junaid ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Junaid as an opponent?

• Would you give Junaid Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Junaid’s character design?

• If you Summoned Junaid and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Junaid, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Junaid when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Junaid, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Junaid (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Junaid), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Junaid (post release)

:question: Is Junaid worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Junaid would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Junaid’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Healer (Immediate)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Junaid compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Junaid’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Junaid worth giving Fighter Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Junaid is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Junaid is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Junaid worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Junaid then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

#1 fan right here…

Claiming this spot! Really looking forward to Junaid as he is my answer to not having Anzogh! Even if I one day get Anzogh I am still going to use Junaid a lot.

6 Likes

Sniper 4* Anzogh. Wouldn’t mind getting him, there’s not many damaging healers (Mr. Boar, MT and that’s it I think). Especially since this one deals concentrated damage and pretty good one for 4*.

2 Likes

Could you @PlayForFun correct the tag sason-5 to season-5 please? Thank you.

Oh, ok, I have fixed it.

Ok anyone have this one leveled?

1 Like

Ok I swear I am not stalking you @g8slord

:laughing:

Anyway I was not able to really test Junaid against other 4s so I was running him against 5s, as such I LB’d and Emblemed him along a Defense/Health path, and he not only survived but did exactly what I wanted from him, deal damage and heal my team. Obviously his heal is not as strong as a proper healer and his attack against 5* heroes was only so-so, but he is a Fast version of Anzogh that snipes one.
For someone without Anzogh, Junaid was my most wanted hero from this portal. Oh and if his passive goes off = more damage = more heal = slow enemies!

8 Likes

Stalk all you want if you keep providing info lol. I was thinking defense then attack path, could be an ok heal at fast speed, also with a decent attack could help on titans?

If you were thinking of using him more against 4* teams (like in a tourney) or on the Titan, I would focus him on Attack all the way.

For my purposes of using him against 5* teams Defense/Health made more sense.

6 Likes

From beta, what were the top heroes in your opinion?

Of this batch released I would say:

5* : El Naddaha, Khonshu, Sobek
4* : Azmia, Junaid
3* : Aqeela

8 Likes

I got him but isn’t he overpowered more than vote he received? Compare with other epic snipers he not only damage much more but also heal too.

11 Likes

Uploading: E761DF40-89CD-41BD-9B3B-5713E957D2CF.png…

4 Likes

Is this attack/def route?

Attack i do love him fun to play with

could u share the path pls?

This is mine. You can choose critical instead of mana on the 19th node. It depends on your troop’s level or persenal preference. Cheers!

7 Likes