📯 [Jun 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Six coin pulls:

• Jarvur (dupe)
  • Sonya (dupe)
  • Sudri (dupe)
  • An-windr (dupe)
  • Nordri (dupe)
  • Almur!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Really wanted Almur but couldn’t pull him last time, glad I got him in just 6 pulls this round. I now have the entire S3 3* and 4* collection so I’m done summoning.

1 Like

Bought the offers today so I had/did 10 pulls:

2x An-Windr
1x Jarvur
1x Gunnar
1x Friar Tuck
1x Brynhild
1x Rigard
1x Fura
2x Agnes

• my 4th Raffaele

I have kept 1x An-Windr, and Fura even though she is a duplicate. Oh and of course I kept Raf to.

1 Like

I guess you will appreciate this info. :joy:
Best friend made me to buy today’s offer, saying he will compensate if I don’t get anything. No Rafaelle (that son of a ***, more than 100 pulls this month for *** sake), but I got Fenrir! Finally an ice legendary hero! I can retire now from paid summoning. :heart:

2 Likes

Did a x10 pull.
All feeders but Jott and darts from the chest

Still no brynhild or dupe Mist

1 Like

Valhalla luck continues, used some single pulls with Valhalla Coins and landed a Ratatoskr :heart_eyes:

Think moving forward I won’t do much Valhalla pulling, as I’ve been blessed with a good percentage of the 5* heroes! Sif, Tyr, Fenrir, Heimdall, Baldur, Ratatoskr, and Alfrike :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Will take forever to level them all but will be fun when most are maxed…in the next year or two :rofl:

1 Like

5 pulls with 500 coins saved.
Second tyr
3* 4* feeders vanilla and s3 for the rest.
Leveling the second Tyr now.

1 Like

Picked up Skadi after a series of coin summons.

Initially used my 2x daily free summons which gave 2x 2* troops (:white_check_mark: for censure summons method step 1)

Then did a single coin summon which gave sudri (:white_check_mark: for censure summons method step 2)

Then kept doing another 9x coin summons with Valhalla coins which got all Season 3 heroes:
3*, 3*, 5* (Skadi), 4* (stonecleave), 3*, 3*, 3* (+ Raffaele), 3*, 4* (mireweave).

6 Likes

I’m absolutely sick to death of pulling season 1 heroes from special event summons. This is the fifth time in ROW I’ve pulled a season 1 hero instead of a new hero. 50 pulls on Valhalla got me Vivica and 50 pulls on Guardians got me Joon.

Over 200 pulls and no HOTM.

2 Likes

Came in with 161 coins. 700 gems. So first three pulls: Kailani, An-Windr, Grevle. Finished easy and first 10 of hard, getting me two more: Bane, An-Windr.

Not the best month, but An and Grevle are new for me…

x90 dunno to be happy or not
what to do with all this duplicates :woozy_face:

1 Like

Did 30 pulls. On one hand, I got Gullinbursti. On the other hand, 3x 4*, the rest 3* (last 11 were all 3*) is bad even for this game. On top I got Mist twice, despite having her 4 times and also fed some duplicates. Still no Alfrike :cry:. At least Shadereave or Jott instead of x-th Mist would be nice, game!

Hope tomorrow and Sand Empire will make up for this.

1 Like

I am curious when you guys/gals do your 10x or 30x pulls, do you let it go through the slow animation process, or do you tap (keep tapping?) the screen to speed it up?
If I do 1 pull, i just speed it up and tap the screen. Is it even possible to make it go faster by doing that on a 10x or 30x? I couldn’t slowly watch the disappointment lol

1 Like

I’m unbelievably upset right now!! I waisted 350 hard earned gems in the Valhalla summon only to get a friggin 3 star Nashgar which I could’ve gotten in a regular summon. This game is a crock of :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

Were you aware of the odds before you summoned?

Shouldn’t the odds to pull the featured hero be better than non featured? I don’t get it.

If you are looking for a specific hero, the odds are better with the featured hero. However you are correct, the odds are higher to get another s3 5*, but not higher to get a specific one, say Fenrir.

1 Like

I did 11 pulls and got Baldur, Fura, Gullinbursti and Caedmon. The rest were S1/S3 3* heroes. And Raffaele came by for the second time this month. Was aiming for Almur and the beeman but no luck.
An above average summon I believe.

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: :postal_horn: [January 2021] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 3 (Valhalla)