🔵 [July 24, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Piece of cake :blush: Just Burn em up :wink:

7 Likes

“You’ve got more Gravemakers than allowed, Commander.” :wink:

6 Likes

Can never have too much gravy my friend🍴

5 Likes

Just completed the quest.

Grimm + 8
Gretel - maxed
Marjana + 4
Danza 3/60
Kelile 3/60

Items: axe, bomb, dragon, super healing potions

I ended up using 3 potions, 5 axes, and 4 bombs. Did not need any dragon attack.

4 Likes

2 type of healing potions.

Yes, all offensive (somehow Danzaburo keep using offensive skill in the entire battle).

Kelile and Little John replacing Karil and Dawa.

Old Team:

New Team:

As the boards was extremely great… I don’t know exactly how much easier it should be.

1 Healing Potion
1 Bomb Attack

This is personal record (least items used).

Nothing for now.

Mitsuko.

3 Likes

Marj is currently +6. All others are unemblemed. I’ve been using this team for this trial for as long as I can remember except for one difference. Obakan replaced Azar (yes, Azar, not Azlar) lol.
I set up for the boss wave with a bunch of dragons, and a few diamonds. After using my specials on the bosses, I popped one dragon, which then set off a huge combo. The enemy Scarlett and Nashgar used their specials.Then, I was able to use my specials to finish the trials. The boss round literally lasted 2 turns lol.

4 Likes

My Team Last Time: Grimm(4/70), Marjana+6, Obakan+6, Peters(4/70), Guardian Jackal
My Team This Time: Grimm(4/70), Marjana+6, Obakan+6, Peters(4/70), Guardian Jackal

-Usually Trials without a healer is really hard on me. It wasn’t this time though.
-Yeah, decently strong. Grimm’s defense down was great.

-This is the first time where I can say that my team did not change at all, not even level or node increases.
-N/A
-I used antidotes for Azlar’s burn, a few heals, and axes.
-Hoarding all emblems for the time being.
-Sir Lancelot ate the trainer hero.
-Peters was great for this trial. The mana control let me dump tiles into a boss and not worry about them firing.

4 Likes

The 3rd Grimm I maxed just for this Trial was once again the hero(es) :grinning:

3 Likes

My team:

• Gormek +14
  • Danzaburo +13
  • Grimm 4^70
  • Kelile 4^70
  • Kelile 3^60

Same crew as last time, save +3 talents for both Gormek and Danza. Probably the last run for Kelile Jr., as Domitia will eclipse her by the next time this trial comes around.

Made it to the boss wave without Grimm’s special charged, thanks to a mis-timed cascade. Tried to focus fire on Azlar, but just before his mana fully charged, I had to take him down with axes. I was down to just a few health potions, and I chose axes instead of heavier items because my main forge is mid-upgrade, so I can’t replenish the good stuff. Ended up burning one bomb and one dragon as well.

Danza to +14; Gormek a little short of +15. Trainer hero takes Colen two levels closer to 4^70.

4 Likes

So I’ve been reading a lot and seeing people kind of hate LJ, :joy::joy: but I also read how he’s great in events and trials. Is it true that he’s good only for special occasions or is it that you need fast mana to get the best out of him? I used to see him a lot in raids when I first started but I don’t ever see him any more :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I didn’t need too many weapons this trip, I had help with adding Grimm to the roster and all the red stacked worked perfectly. I used a tornado and a fire bomb and a dragon bomb but it wasn’t necessary especially since I had Marjana maxed and with emblems. I fed the trainer to Sabina I’m finally maxing so I can feed her these emblems I got stacking and no one else to give to since Gil-Ra is at 20 on the talent tree.

4 Likes

I actually use him in my standard green 3 stack all the time in Raids, alongside Evelyn and Melendor.

I really like him a lot, and I’m excited to give him Emblems now that Grimm is at +18.

I wrote a bit about him before:

5 Likes

I thought so. I don’t have him but I can see how he could be very useful, I’m not a fan of slow at all but I know fast mana troops are wonderful for someone like him I can see that for raids too he would be a game changer because people that effect mana are like perfect for stacking I use Hel in my raids and it helps to get rid of all the bad tiles. Good stuff Bro

1 Like