July 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Yea, I haven’t made a single summon on this one so far and I’m totally dying for CF1 or CF2 to make a comeback…

2 Likes

Hey Elliott, I know you put the list in the details below the troop summon, but the formatting in the forum doesn’t work great with my phone, so would it be hard for you to just type next to it the classes?

If you get all this formatted automatically and it would be a hassle, no problem, but it would be a small help for me (and others, I imagine?)

3 Likes

Daaamn, no spend month for me! And sanctuary again!? Ugh!!!

5 Likes

Yeah, for me it looks like Star Elves with Lemonwood and maybe W3K may get some love from me, but that’s it. Unless of course there will be more events added (so far only one Goblin Village for August). Wanted to go for Owls but no Pertinax, no pulls from me.

2 Likes

Goblins, Elves (x2), Gargoyles and Owls AGAIN - change the record Zynga / TTI, you are pushing too many players too close to the edge, especially with the current discord over PoA.

6 Likes

Thank you as Always!

I am guessing Liu Bei, but really hope they come up with a counter because these W3K defenses will be horrid.

(Tip; Anubis greed actually stops the unstoppable minions)

4 Likes

Whoah, thanks for this one, very worthy !!! :slight_smile: :kiss:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Elioty33 as always!

MT with yet another AQ right after? Then immediately followed by a challenge event?! Yikes. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Cries in depleted mats

4 Likes

i’m guessing they will change it for a event with the fauns that are in beta

Something about secret hero summon?

We don’t know what kind of event they will be tied to yet but if they come with a challenge event in the next beta build, yes certainly.

1 Like

true that, thats why its just a guess by now… could also be a slime event. But i do think we will get a new challange event and not the 4th return from the gargoyle in a row

my bet about the founs and slimes is that one will be a challange event and the other will enter the astral elfs portal

Challenge event would be cool, I thought they’ll put them in Goblin/Astral Elves-like quest with expensive portal, terrible drop rate and measly 180 shadow coins …

Minions are considered friendly effect ?
So if you cast greed on one of the wings (assuming diaochan is the tank) they don’t appear ?

I’m saving all my challenge coins for the next CF1 to try for the elephant

2 Likes

Yes! No healing except for the one with greed, and no minions. Makes her much more manageable.
Greed also stops mega-minions for shimmer etc, and growth, but not passives, so Hathor will still give mana

4 Likes

no Tavern of Legends by the way? the event finnaly going on that vacation?

Mystic Summon in 30-1 will be available also for seasonal summon?

Yes, Season 2 and Pickup summon both have Mystic summon enabled.