July 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Legends Of Kalevale, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Underwild, Atlantis, and Ninja Tower)

shame you didnt get your good weather, hope you could enjoy at lest a little

1 Like

@Zartanis: @VeryQuietly edited his post to include his quick reference :wink:

3 Likes

@Zartanis You wrote ‘creulles’ instead of ‘cruelles’ in the French calendar.

PS C’est surtout un prétexte pour te remercier pour ce calendrier :+1: et tout le taf, de même que les autres contributeurs!

2 Likes

Your playground gets better and better all the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

3 Likes

Merci @Phinaert ! I have updated the French calendar as well as the week-at-a-glance, English, and B&W.

2 Likes

So greatly appreciate all the calender creators for their tireless efforts. Even many thanks don’t seem enough for all you do.

6 Likes

Calendars look amazing! Thanks

6 Likes

Admirble the work of the players to share the calendars. Thank you for your dedication and the time spent on it. Thank you very much from the heart.

6 Likes

Any prediction on next Valhalla featured costume? Is it Baldur? :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help!

3 Likes

@Zartanis And then this July calendar in Portuguese-Brazil comes out or doesn’t come out

1 Like

My bet is on Freya. For Baldur, I feel he will be the last one released. :wink:

1 Like

Hmmm… no aethers this month… perhaps we could buy some…

What do you mean? We just had the nature Mirages few days ago and we should have the ice one around the end of the month.

Wasn’t green aethers in june? And the calendars don’t show any aether quest at the end of july…

we have one eather quest each 28 days aprox.

@Zartanis’s calendar definitely features an ice Mirage on the 29th (28th on the week-at-a-glance).

Damn… 28 - 29th is not good for me… I lost the first ice aethers being on hollyday last year… it was june… this year again, hollyday at the end of july, chances are ice aethers will elude me again… perhaps I’ll find the time to deal with them this year.

Why would you think Baldur is the last to come? :slight_smile:

20 chars of whispers. :wink:

1 Like