July 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Legends Of Kalevale, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Underwild, Atlantis, and Ninja Tower)

Do You expect hulda and/or xno next month?

Welcome to the forum :nerd_face:. Just so that you know, the forum rules state that the official forum language is English, and that aside from posts under the Foreign Languages category, all posts should be written in English. This can mean that you simply add the English translation under your original statements. Since this is a forum rule, you could sometimes get into issues with your posts being flagged if not at least including the English translation alongside the Portuguese. I’ll use Google Translate to try to get this message across better as well. Have a good day :nerd_face:

Bem vindo ao fórum :nerd_face:. Só para que você saiba, as regras do fórum afirmam que o idioma oficial do fórum é o inglês e que, além das postagens na categoria Línguas Estrangeiras, todas as postagens devem ser escritas em inglês. Isso pode significar que você simplesmente adiciona a tradução em inglês em suas declarações originais. Como esta é uma regra do fórum, às vezes você pode ter problemas com suas postagens sendo sinalizadas, se não pelo menos incluir a tradução em inglês ao lado da portuguesa. Vou usar o Google Tradutor para tentar passar esta mensagem melhor também. Bom dia :nerd_face:

As far as your request above, these calendars are all graciously created by other players to assist the community. So, this would also have to be done by another player.

Quanto ao seu pedido acima, esses calendários são todos graciosamente criados por outros jogadores para ajudar a comunidade. Então, isso também teria que ser feito por outro jogador.

4 Likes

I am not expecting anything since we are trying to get the rotation of featured heroes down. However, it has been awhile for xnol, kravekrush, lughaidh, octros, passepartout. Any of these could pop up this month.

6 Likes

I would like a calendar July in Portuguese-Brazil

Hi! Everyone! :slight_smile:

Here is my calendar. @Zartanis

Korean Calendar

Thank you for your work to all calendar makers! :slight_smile:

I hope all of you have the heroes of your mind.

9 Likes

Thanks for the Calendars. So many events to prepare for at the new frequency of events.

3 Likes

Added @sommc’s Korean calendar to the OP as well as updated the Japanese calendars by @birksg. Thank you both!

4 Likes

Hi @Joelson, the Portuguese calendar is being worked on.

5 Likes

casulay checking if veryquietly posted his Quick ref and calendar

4 Likes

Big thank you to all the calendar creators: you are amazing!

4 Likes

Too @VeryQuietly /20chars of quietness

3 Likes

Another @VeryQuietly fan, waiting (im)patiently :wink:

4 Likes

Polish version mobile calendar:

11 Likes

@Zartanis thanks for the information waiting for the July calendar…:v:

1 Like

I appreciate the calendars A LOT. I use them religiously to plan my month out. Thank you all!

3 Likes

Added @ColdHands, thank you.

Shhhhhh VERSION 2, CORRECTED VALHALLA FEATURED

Quick Ref will be a bit. Hopefully today or tomorrow. (Kinda depends on the weather - if it is nice I’ll be outside by the pool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

EDIT - adding Quick ref

18 Likes

thaaanks, hope you do get some great weather!

2 Likes

Added the updated version as well as the quick ref., thank you @VeryQuietly !

3 Likes

Thank you so much. We all get a lot of use out of your calendars. :heart::heart:

2 Likes