July 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Clash Of Knights, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Mirages Of Omega, Masquerade, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Legends Of Kalevale, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Underwild, Atlantis, and Ninja Tower)

Has anybody tracked the s5 features heroes? El naddah didn’t come up this month as thought - she likely to be in August?

Best guess for August events? We won’t know for sure for another week or longer. Thanks

@Saanzi as Petri is on vacation:

Can you tell us if we can expect an official Calendar announcement soon ?

2 Likes

It should be ready very soon!

12 Likes

Thank you for you quick answer !

3 Likes

August calendar is just released:

12 Likes

Any reason why Covenant needs to clash with VF ?

Both events need WE.

It’s odd for an event to start on Tuesday. If it was a straight forward summon portal, nothing unusual there.

I do not know, but there is enough time to finish the quest after Valhalla ended.

I am not sure what will happen with the Chalenge event, as on that week we should have a challenge event too.

Not the Challenge Event. It overlaps VF and Season V (1st September- 4th Sept)

1 Like

Yes, you are right. :slight_smile:

I think we have reached the maximum number of events, what fit into the calendar without conflict.
So now we might see such conflicts :frowning:

3 Likes

Lol I would say cancel all events for a couple of weeks/months and give us some breathing space!!!:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It’s worse than I thought. Players will need to decide if they want to break at least 1 WE flask.

Don’t think it should require more than 1 WE flask, with minimum 30 WE.

Otherwise just start on new S5 provinces later. It’s still doable.

let’s not tempt fate… :stuck_out_tongue: after all, SG will need space for all those new heroes they are creating and releasing :wink:

2 Likes

Yes at one point even 10 WE flasks were enough. Now 40 doesn’t meet the need!!! And 1 flask from the the game at the start of a few events doesn’t matter anymore!!!

Maybe the Covenant offers will include WE flasks at 80 gems each. Lol

4 Likes

@Saanzi thanks for posting a bit earlier this month!

4 Likes

Yes, I can second what @Jomps said.
The official calendar has not arrived this soon in the last few months :slight_smile:

This gives the Calendar team more time to finish their calendars before august.

7 Likes

@Saanzi
hey how is everything? I’m Isa, creator of the monthly calendar in the Portuguese version and I’m Beta too, could you help us with the portal highlights heroes? send you a list of possible August highlights and you can give us confirmation feedback, because with so many event launches and new heroes our chance of success has been very limited, we can no longer maintain a stable cycle, and the community is waiting from knowing the highlights of each event to planning the calls according to the most interesting highlights, we cannot lose the trust of the community. I await a response from you.
Thanks for the attention!

6 Likes

A little disappointed with the August calendar, I was expecting a Soul Exchange this month. With new events and many new heroes, Soul Exchange will be a very important tool/event for players. I hope there is still some change in the calendar and that they manage to add this event.

1 Like

@Red_Sun
You can see the Soul Exchange on August 22nd in the calendar.
kép

7 Likes