July 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Knights Of Avalon, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

Krazy necesito ayuda y perdón por molestarte tanto pero estoy teniendo un problema en el camino del valor ves que esta la casilla de ataques de guerra . .entonces nosotros llevamos 2 guerras y en total serían 12 tiros vdd pero a mi solo me marca 6 tiros no se porq no me marcó mis 6 tiros de la ultima guerra. …puedes ayudarme por favor que puedo hacer o si hay algún lugar donde pueda mandar mi problena…te lo agradeceré mucho …

Perdóneme por los errores- he olvidado mucho. :grimacing:

Si tienes 6/12 en Guerra II es normal. Guerra I es 6 ataques. Pues ahora tienes 6/6 en Guerra I y 6/12 en Guerra II.

Veryquiet gracias por contestar pero no entiendo porq es normal eso cuando mis integrantes de alianza todos tienen sus 12 tiros…o es que me están robando mis 6 tiros??

Curious, but shouldn’t the next featured costumes be Kadilen and Sartana?

(Not Marjana and Khagan?)

Or is that just a guess?

As Kadi/Sartana were skipped over to make room for Marjana/Khagan (and the other new costumes) originally, but first round they came directly after Magni/Domitia

Hmmm

On my part: All a best guess, with no secret insight.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply! :relaxed:
(And all of your hard work)

Got a lil confusing when they threw in Marjana/Khagan, so spose it’s anyone’s guess.

First round also had Elkanen/Azlar follow Kadilen/Sartana, so personally, I assumed they may finish the old cycle before throwing in the new ones (prob starting with Marjana/Khagan). If not, idk when Kadilen/Sartana + Elkanen/Azlar will ever will be featured :thinking: (and that worries me, as I don’t have Kadilen costume :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Even more strange, when will Leo, Justice, Thorne, Obakan be featured?

5 Likes

Why there is no tentative Calender for August 2021?

1 Like

There is. Drafts have been posted here: August 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Slayers Of Fell Shadows, Tavern Of Legends, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever (x2), S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

4 Likes

You put it in another thread? THAT’S SNEAKY!!!

(Love you calendar creating guys)