July 2021 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Knights Of Avalon, Ninja Tower, Masquerade, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Voyagers Of The Underwild, and Mythic Titan)

Muito obrigado, vc como sempre ajudando bastante

1 Like

Ah eso es muchas gracias krazy

spanish calendar sorry for delay

3 Likes

Added it to the OP. Thank you.

1 Like

I think there are no more, Knight Avalon, it turns out tomorrow, even though I have saved coins and gems for Avalon, yesterday they were spent at the circus.:sob::sob::sob:

Thanks for grouping it by language, zartanis! Keep up the great work to all.

1 Like

Sorry for the OT, i have studied Russian for two years and I love so much your language.
Love from Italy!!!

1 Like

Crederai o no, ma ho lavorato in Italia circa di 3 anni. E amo tantissimo anche la tua lingua) Abbraccio dalla Russia)

2 Likes

As always thank you so much for your hard work!

1 Like

Отлично!!! Всегда большая связь между России и Италии!!
Но конечно это приятное совпадение! :+1:t2::hugs:

1 Like

I love all of the calendars every month! Thank you to all who put them together!! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Awesome. Costumes portal twice in July? Awesome. Screw Magni and Domi costumes… I will wait and summon July 30 for devana + other set of featured costumes (that probably will be even worse)…

1 Like

Sorry delay. Follow Brazil calendar.

3 Likes

And it is beyond the right time to feature either Justice, Obakan, Leonidas, or Thorne for that portal.

3 Likes

No problem, @markpessan. Calendar added to OP.

1 Like

Yes. Another “feature” we’ve been asking for ages and they just ignore.

Look forward to downloading the calender every month.

Much appreciated

Thanks

2 Likes

English version out now. Sorry for delay folks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hola krazy me puedes ayudar…quisiera saber cuando empezó el camino del valor por fa… espero me puedas ayudar muchas gracias :blush:

El camino del valor actual, comenzó el 5 de Julio :blush: