JULY 2019 CALENDAR (Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event, trials, rare quest and Atlantis) TENTATIVE

This is a tentative July calendar, involving all significants dates. Since the last event was changed for Wonderland… changes may take place too the next month.
Event :
Fables of Grimforest: Fables of Grimforest | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom

Rare Quests:
Srikewood: Shrikewood | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom
Frostmarch: Frostmarch | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom
Farholme Pass (tactics tome): Farholme Pass | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom
Shiloh Desert: Shiloh Desert | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom

32 Likes

I think the next rare quest will fall in June, so you can probably bump all the quest down a slot

Frostmarch would be 2-9 etc

Not talking about June, because… next week take place Mount Umber, but it is not July.

We’ve just had Farmholme Damascus + compass, next rare quest is shrikewood which will be in June

I realise your talking about July, hence why I’m saying first July quest will be frostmarch not shrikewood. I’m trying to help you
:blush:

1 Like

According to the rare quest calendar… after Farholme Pass, next is Mount Umber

2 Likes

On my own guesstimate calendar I’ve written Mount Umber for July 1st and Shrikewood for July 21st.

The rare quests have been coming up more quickly than I’ve been guessing though.

My bad I remembered wrong order, I’ll return to my corner now sorry

4 Likes

To the corner without having dinner haha, that’s ok! you wanted to help and every help is always welcome

3 Likes

Calendar showing special quest Atlantis Rising Emblems quest

Emblems quests are tied to wars - Thursday’s and Sunday’s (at least in the states, could be slightly different based on time zone). Atlantis is fourth Thursday of the month so look for that soon (but two emblems quest first, including one in about 4.5 hours).

They moved up Mount Umber to June so Shrikewood and Frostmarch should be in July.

1 Like

Hi.
During the week, you can choose elemental call, seasonal call, atlantis call).
But atlantis and seasonal calls disappear to return in the following weeks.

I ask … Is a calendar of events available?
just to understand how to best manage the gems.

And besides atlantis and seasonal calls (and elemental) , are there other types of calls?

Thanks and sorry for the bad English

Challenge events: always on second thursday of each month.
July 11th, August 8th, September 12th, October 10th and so on

Atlantis summon always 14 days after challenge events each month.
July 25th, August 22nd, September 26th, October 24th

The next seasonal event will be Morlovia, approximately one week before Halloween

1 Like

Here is a calendar my friend @Novo made for our alliance that might help others too :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Does anyone know which challenge event we should expect this month? (Because the last one was changed)

The calendar posted above is a good reference for what we know (or can surmise).

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I just wondered if anyone “knew”. I will assume wise people’s assumptions are correct until advised otherwise :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some events are held on standard dates (such as Atlantis - 4th Thursday). Some like the seasonal (Christmas, Summer Event, etc.) and monthly event quests (Grimwood, Avalon, etc.) are usually held in the right order on the right days - unless SGG changes them.

The rare quests (Frostmarch, Mount Umber, etc) are a crap-shoot. We generally know the order but the dates can be challenging to pin down. Generally 10 - 14 days apart but don’t quote me on that. I’ve been caught by surprise plenty of times (usually after I’ve use up all my WE)!

1 Like

Fable of Grimforest is the next one, confirmed by Petri in another thread

2 Likes

Very nice job on this calendar, love it, thanks for sharing

1 Like