šŸŽ­ [July 20, 2020] Costume Event ā€“ The Masquerade ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Soā€¦ All within the statistical probabilities then? Since you already have two of Noor, why on earth did you think it wise to do such a massive amount of pulls this month?

Use costume Elkanen in field aid warsā€¦ :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well a pull isnā€™t quite right without your 20th Gunnar is it?

2 Likes

To be honest, regarding standard pulls (Atlantis, Season 3, Eventsā€¦) I got very little for 2+ years of playing. But Costumes likes me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

9 pulls all 3*.
2 bane
2 prisca
2 berden
Ishtaak
Renfeld
Karil

1 Like

@sft1965

Thereā€™s actually another Gunnar in the next row :smiley: I was only highlighting the Banes. :rofl:

1 Like

Since I donā€™t care about next months hotm either. Iā€™ve also been planning to pull in this chamber for a while so I didnā€™t want to wait more. The 2 first Noor were both from free pulls (from which I havenā€™t done many).

I did 4 pulls from quest and spare keysā€¦

GUNNAR
HAWKMOON
ISHTARK
Belith (new)

I think i used my monthly luck in getting Roc from free token

3 Likes

Congrats!!!
I have got today Mangni as unique 5* and on the others summons: C-Rigard, C-KItteskull, C-Boril, C-Liu, C-Tiburtus, C-Boldstuk and C-Melendor and today Iā€™m happy, so you must be extremly happy.

1 Like

At least theyā€™re all excellent heroes for tournaments and events (Isshtak was basically paramount to have to score high up in rare). Youā€™ll find costume Gunnar in tons of teams with the other events, and heā€™s hellish to face in rush attack tournaments. Thereā€™s only Belith and Hawkmoon you can use as 3* healers, so these new perks theyā€™ve both got is super excellent!

Finally Sonya costume! The rest I fed. And I got another Noor, my first dupe HOTM. I have no idea what to do with even one of them.

4 Likes

I see your point! I will go to the same route as you from now on. The only thing Iā€™m really lacking is a 5* yellow for my wing (C Joon was my main reason for the big pull). The only ones I have are Neith, Roc and Justice. Neith is maxed and Iā€™m leveling Roc. Will have to be good for now. Most portals have free pulling possibilities as well so hopefully something will come up eventually :slight_smile:

Other than that I am quite happy with what I have for the time. I have projects in all colours for a while, and quite good ones as well.

1 Like

I see! I still wouldā€™ve waited to next month, but Azlar sure is tempting! The first three months with the costume chamber I only got 3*, then I got Sonya and Skittleskull (sheā€™s actually pretty rad now that Iā€™ve maxed her - high tile damage and low competition for her emblems).
Cant even count the number of Hawkmoons, Banes and Gunnars Iā€™ve pulled though :expressionless: last month I got both Magni and Domitia. Pretty shocked to say the least! Iā€™ve probably only done 50-60 pulls all together in the Chambers so overall my luck has been weird. Two awesome heroes, but probably 85% 3s and the rest have been dupe upon dupe of Sonya. It suddenly evened out today with 6 pulls resulting in a Sonya, Caedmon and Kiril.
Costumes is one of my favourites to pull from, since it suddenly makes many of our old heroes attractive again!

1 Like

4 pulls
Melandor
Caedmon
Little Jhoon (new costum)
Tryum

2 Likes

Completely agree. Costumes are awesome and Iā€™ve put most of my gems for the last months in the chamber. Only 5* so far are Kadilen and domitia though (which are also good, tbh). Other than that I now have all 3 and 4 star costumes which is not that bad.

I really, really wanted costume Joon, hence the big pull. Iā€™ve never done something like that before, and wonā€™t do it again. As I mentioned above I already planned to reduce my spending anyway. Hopefully I can get him from a free pull in the future :slight_smile:

For me, the lucky chamber has been the Tavern of legends. Iā€™ve gotten Athena and Alby from approximately 20 pulls overall which is insane.

SUGGESTION (pity I canā€™t do a poll)

I wish that Scarlett gets an attack buff for herself and close allies!
It will make her very attractive against Tellytubby and Vela, and hereā€™s why:

1. Sheā€™s fast, it will give you that chance of still be ready to fire after Vela has fires off, and yetā€¦
  2. Sheā€™s squishy! The gamble is a bit exciting!
  3. Her high atk damage gives a little edge against Tellytubby
  4. Sheā€™ll be attractive against Titans (in both costume and without)
  5. She wonā€™t be an OP 4*, as sheā€™s only buffing herself and close allies.
  6. Sheā€™s actually a hero everyone have a chance of getting, instead of making a HOTM, that peeps are ā€œforcedā€ to spend on in hopes of countering Tellytubby and Vela

What do you guys think?

Hot damn! Iā€™ve practically only done free pulls in ToL bc of the low odds. Athena and Albie: thatā€™s insane!
C. Dom is awaiting the final ascension here, because Iā€™ll do my next 10-pull in the upcoming Atlantis. Iā€™ve spent too much on this game earlier, but after the Tellytubby nerf, the insult of giving emblems to absolutely everyone, and the whole hero academy BS Iā€™ve decided to practically stop spending $$ here. From spending about $40-50/month here, Iā€™m probably down to ~$10 now. I wish I could stop completely tbh, but Iā€™m struggling to much to help myself :expressionless: Itā€™s even taken a heavy toll on my relationship with the playtime and interaction with friends from the alliance. Then again itā€™s been my biggest social arena, and thatā€™ll be very hard to sort of give up with stopping to playā€‹:confused:
Anywaysā€¦ Fingers crossed your lucky streak in ToL keeps up! And donā€™t spend more than youā€™d find acceptable on any other bad habit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I feel with you. My spending also escalated a bit lately, especially since the Corona thing started. I have so much more time since I havenā€™t been able to go to office and even had to leave my country of work for three months. Have to be stricter from now on!

But the game brings a lot of fun as well as you say! I hope it keeps up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dudde they are super dupes to me(at least gunnar and Hawkmoon) thank you anyways :roll_eyes:

My gunnar has been super useful in tournaments and Hawkmoon too , this is my def this tournament

Belith costume , i will max the costume, i have the original maxed .

Am I crazy or did there used to be a 30 pull button?