šŸŽ­ [July 20, 2020] Costume Event ā€“ The Masquerade ā€“ FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I think Bane has gotten a bit of a thing for me. Bane; heā€™s everywhere!

Finally got a 5* costumeā€¦ and it isā€¦ Elkanen ā€¦

I like the humor of RNG

2 Likes

ALLLLLLLLL doneā€¦

Finished the quest and did some free summons.

Playthrough

Quest Completion Video of stages 4-6 (+ final amazing summons)

More Vids: šŸŽ­ Guvs YouTube Videos / Channel

Summons

Couple carryover keys got me Karil & Brienne (dupes).

First free summon from this month got me Berden (dupe).

Video above shows the final free summon which got me ELKANEN!!!

Did a final gem summon to fill the Ascension Material Quest which got me KIRIL; who was the last 4* I was missing. (AM chest got me another warm cape whelpā€¦).

15 Likes

Itā€™s been a good bit of summons so far. I went into this holding 9 keys. Did the first stage to get to 10.

I got two useful costumes: Berden & Friar Tuck. I had neither of them, and also literally had no Green project going. Now I have two, which will help.

2 Likes

Two dupe Kirils. Sighā€¦

My first four pulls (one more coming with the last phase): Gunnar, Kashrekk, Elkanen, Tyrum.

Gunnar and Tyrum are both dupes. I have an Elkanen at 3/70, so he may get some love sooner or later ā€” but I have a lot of green projects and no tonics at the moment. Still have to do Caedmon, Friar Tuck, and Skittleskull from last time (Skittle may not be a priority). And Brynhild, possibly Gobbler.

What I did just realise, however, is that I now have all 3* and 4* costumes available. Plus Domitia and Kadilen from earlier costume chambers. Thatā€™s quite nice. But this portal is clearly the one where I spent the most resourcesā€¦ :slight_smile:

@sft1965

Itā€™s not just Baneā€¦ :rofl:

7 Likes

So you are saying you found the special headband subset of the summon portal?

6 Likes

@zteev

20 characters of :rofl:

7 pulls, mix of 3* and 4*, only one I didnā€™t have was LJ, best bit was the chest which gave me a scope. Iā€™m always short of scopes.

Did 2 more pulls with gems and got costume Rigard :))))))))) finally

2 Likes

For me Costume pulls were really great so far. Without paying anything and using gems I got 4 x 5* (Sartana, Azlar, Domitia & Joon) and also 2 HoTMs (Vela & Telluria).

3 Likes

Good for you Luiii! Rigard Costume can be a game changer in the right circumstances. Iā€™m keeping my keys in my pocket for this month, already got Noor and donā€™t want a second one. Only got 1 5* costume (Azlar) from a previous pull, happy with him because I didnā€™t have him yet at all. Really would love to get Joonā€™s costume, he is a monster and one of the best snipers in the game. I get a lot of use out of the 3* and 4* costume, like the stats upgrades, but love the versatility, especially in raid tournaments.

2 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s some luck right there! Those are killer costumes too!

thats insane. Those heroes sure you can enjoy playing :slight_smile:

@Gavra

What @mrslam23 said !!!

I would be happy to get half of that selectionā€¦ You must be a very happy bunny indeed.

1 Like

Of course I got Bane in my next pull. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wonā€™t have any more pulls this time, unless I get a key from some chest or Mystic Vision.

3 Pulls, all 3* heroes, but 2 are new to me, and a color that was dead as far as progress. Now Yellow is my dead color, as I have gotten Joon as far as I can take him.

Oops, sorry about that. :zipper_mouth_face:

Got Sartana from 2nd free pull) Second Sartana, but first costume) Good purple mono - 2xC.Sartana, 2xClarissa, C.Rigard+20.

2 Likes