🎭 [July 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

stage 3 - kadilen and magni
stage 4 - LJ, isshtak and berden

2 Likes

I will redo the info graphics ASAP

4 Likes

what is at stage 5?

20 stages

Patience young grasshopper

On my third summon with keys.

Very happy.

14 Likes

final stage is kadilen, magni and sartana

2 Likes

Did you grab stage 5 @PasasHill?

Isshtak, sartana, berden is 5
@Guvnor

3 Likes

I had massive combo with tarlak`s buff and it was over before i had a chance to take a look… it is sartana for sure, i think berden, and cant remember who was third :flushed:

1 Like

stage 5 is
monsters: yellow green (health: 1492)
Bosses: Issthak, Sartana, Berden (health: 4483)

2 Likes

whoops, there is was :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m done with the quest. A lucky boss board and they were almost done after first diamond (which lead to a lot of combos).

3 summons, all 3*. What’s new?

4 summons. Only caedmon new… the rest 3 stars with no use.

Thanks all; OP is all updated with information.

Will update with @cap new graphic when it’s available. No hurry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, this was my first and last time I did big pulls. As mentioned above I had saved for approx 40 pulls. Ended up with 50 ish (will have one more from keys and one more from VIP tomorrow). All I could show for it in 5* was a 3rd Noor. At least I finally picked up C Rigard, from which I suddenly got 5.

Must say I’m disappointed. I had already planned this to be the end of spending for a while and the failed pulls shows I’m right. From now on, it will only be VIP/pov and possibly very good offers but I’m not sure on the last one.

1 Like

Got azlar, isshtak, rigard and azar from free pulls, i`m quite happy. Oh, and bonus rings from chest :smiley:

4 Likes

Sorry about that. Hope you have better luck next time. I still dont have rigardc :frowning:

1 Like

20 pulls, finally got Kiril and Caedmon’s costume, been waiting on those two forever but missed them the last two rounds. Bonus Berden costume also nice.

1 Like

I did 3 pulls - Tyrum (I already have it), Ceadmon (new) and Bane (new).
I was really hoping to get Rigard or Sonya - maybe next time.

2 Likes

5 total pulls, 15 keys from the various chests and rewards, 10 keys from this current masquerade quest. Finally got my BT costume. Kiril’s costume has evaded me in 2 consecutive months already (maybe 3?). I didn’t even wish for a 5 star costume in Magni, Azlar, Kadilen or Elkanen as I might already have consumed my luck in the costume chamber after getting the costumes of Lianna and Joon.

1 Like

Cookie Settings