🎭 [July 20, 2020] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Now Active: The Masquerade (Costume Chamber Portal & Quest)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time
2020-07-20T07:00:00Z
End Time
2020-07-22T07:00:00Z

If you do not see the Costume Quest as of 2020-06-15T07:00:00Z, force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:dizzy: Featured Costumes: TBC

:world_map: @cap’s Guide to The Masquerade

Version of the Masquerade is NEW.
Shoutout to @rho & @PasasHill for corroborating data :slight_smile:

Mobs are same as previously (yellow & Green)

Stage 1 = Isshtak

Stage 2 = Little John & Berden

Stage 3 = Kadilen & Magni

Stage 4 = Little John, Isshtak & Berden

Stage 5 = Ishhtak, Sartana & Berden

Stage 6 = Kadilen, Magni & Sartana

January, March & June Version

February & April Version

May Version

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:framed_picture: Odds Explained

A nice summary graphic showing the odds & what you can expect from the various summons portals in game by @Dorkus:

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is ‘better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on The Masquerade?

• Last time I beat all 6 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 5 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 4 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 3 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 Stages
  • Last time I beat just the first Stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any Stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on The Masquerade?

• This time I beat all 6 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 5 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 4 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 3 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 Stages
  • This time I beat just the first Stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the Stages
0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on The Masquerade?

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like Mana, Banners, Healing, and maybe a Battle Item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like Healing, Mana, or Antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about The Masquerade?

• I love all of the special Quests and Events equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I like it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the monthly Quests/Events
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the monthly Quests/Events
  • I hate The Masquerade, give me my Costume Keys and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:link: Related Threads

Historical Costume Event Threads:

Announcements & Beta:

10 Likes

Wishing for Elena, Magni or Kadilen :crossed_fingers:
Hoping for Belith, Tibertus or Elkanen :smiley:
Expecting Gunnar, Hawkmoon AND Brienne :confounded:

(But it’s still better rewards than ToL IMHO)

6 Likes

Um, the date in your green strip “if you do not see…” needs updating, still shows last month’s date/time. Meant as helpful proof read, not criticism!

Planning to do at least a 10 pull, maybe 30. Hoping for Azlar, Elena, Joon, Kadilen, Lianna, Magni, Sartana or Vivica. Also, Kiril and Caedmon.

Lmao this is pretty much me.

I seem to get a lot of Brienne from this!

I would love:

Kiril
Melendor
Lianna
Elena
Sartana

Some I do not have for the hero for example Magni, so I can have him + the costume.
I spent on Taverns, so won’t spend here but I start with 10 keys and I get 10 or 15 more for finishing, so I can do 4 or 5 pulls total.

1 Like

I would love to pull any of the 5* but being realistic i hope to get those missing epics . Kashhrek, Kiril and missing Skittleskul too but im not very fond of her.

Ohhh you remind me I need to finish doing Skittle Costume. I have her max, but have the costume at about 2/1 i think

2 Likes

I’ve saved more gems than ever before, and I am now good for about 40 pulls. Really hoping for C Rigard, who keeps avoiding me, as well as C Joon.

Honourable mention to costumes for Sartana, Lianna, Magni…!

3 Likes

Joon! Forgot about him. I have him max so would love his costume

2 Likes

was thinking of using the free keys. but wouldnt it be better to save it for Aug when PoV has started?

Yes but… no but… I am too impatient to wait with stuff :laughing:

I’ve started to do some rationing, so no pulls for me this time. There are costumes I’d love to have, but also I have a lot of heros to level. Plus, I got Noor… I love her, but I don’t need another one. On top, there’s PoV III like you said. :joy:

@Pantryraider Any particular reason for waiting on PoV IV ?

I guess you’re thinking about the Summon (X) number of Heroes challenge ?

1 Like

Who cares about summon results when you CAN NOT get 4 star ascension mats. Well unless you want Hawkmoon or Gunnar. So tired…so so tired!

1 Like

Bingo!

The summon odds will be the same as it is unlikely that they will be releasing any new costumes as well. And you will have more pulls in Aug. Just sharing my thoughts.

1 Like

Thanks @Pantryraider, I hadn’t consider the fact that they may add new costumes.

From what’s on the beta threads I would agree that it is unlikely that we will see anything added, so I will go for it today.

Thanks for sharing though :+1:

(Already saving summon tokens for PoV IV :smile:)

2 Likes

I only want the costumes for the increased stats - mainly the improved mana generation to help get the tiles count down on the average/slow heroes. The specials pose a difference, but not much else.

Hoping for Boldtusk and/or Tibertus this round (or any 5 star of course! Not holding my breath.)

@MickeyJuice Costumes also change the class of the Hero so you get an increased pool to select from for the various “Trials of …” events.

Some people find some costumes better than the base Hero, i.e. Rigard or Melendor. YMMV.

There’s really only one way to find out if a particular costume works for you, that’s to try. Some will succeed, some just won’t fit your style - but you’ll never know unless you try :smile:

Good Luck.

Stage 1
Isshtak + 2 Yellow

Stage 2
LJ + Berden

Stage 3
Kadilen + Magni

and I’m out of WE lol

3 Likes