🏅 [July 14, 2019] 13th Raid Tournament! — 5* Rush Attack, No Holy/Yellow

NOTE: Based on the volume of posts from the previous Tournaments, there will not be separate threads for matchmaking feedback OR defense team performance tracking this time.

Please share matchmaking feedback and defense team performance tracking in this thread.

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2019-07-14T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2019-07-15T08:00:00Z
2019-07-20T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face:
No Holy/Yellow
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

With Raid Tournament matchmaking still being worked on, the distribution of attacks across players has been perplexing so far, and a frequent topic for discussion.

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?

• How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?

• What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?

• What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?

• Which heroes make up your Defense Team?

• What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?

• What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Guide to Raid Tournaments

An overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

:thinking: Feedback on Raid Tournaments

:bug: Bug Reporting

Please see these threads for existing bug reports before creating a new report

Click for Existing Bug Reports

:link: Related Topics

Click for Older Threads

General

12th Raid Tournament

11th Raid Tournament

10th Raid Tournament

Ninth Raid Tournament

Eighth Raid Tournament

Seventh Raid Tournament

Sixth Raid Tournament

Fifth Raid Tournament

Fourth Raid Tournament

Third Raid Tournament

Second Raid Tournament

First Raid Tournament

Older Threads from Before Raid Tournaments Launched

3 Likes

This should be raid 13 I think

1 Like

It is indeed, thanks! :slight_smile:

Omg! How can they do that. All full dark teams… how can I fight a full dark team without yellow… lucky to get 1st round…

This is a Bosswolf competition. Unfortunately mine is still at 1-1. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’d like you to put it in anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

I am confused of what defensive setup shall I use… Rigard tank or Bulky Proteus as tank… considering this is rush attack without yellow, maybe Rigard tank can buy some time before Mitsuko and Proteus flanks disrupt enemy mana gaining ability???

I expect to be out after the 4rd Kunchen I’ll meet.

7 Likes

What about a Kunchen at 3.70? Is it a good idea to use him as a tank?

My defense. Still considering swap Richard for my 3 70 seshat…

1 Like

Hoping kunchen buys time for the wings to fire. I feel this is stronger than going all purple with unemblemed proteus and regard, though wishing my quintus was past 3-70 now.

3 Likes

Depending on your other ‘maxxed darks’ … If ur not holding much in the way of dark then yes imho 3.70 kunchen will be a better than serviceable tank in this tourney

That’s a top tier DEFENSE for sure…

1 Like

Ik we are all looking for advice, so I don’t expect a lot of replies but I’m going to post my 1st thought then all my darks… If anyone DOES want to throw me an idea or 10 lol greatly appreciated!!!

Aegir at +4 is a top tank but you will be allowing a green stack to be effective. I would consider your 3 4-80 darks for the center of your def with aeron as tank.

1 Like

I’m assuming Cyprian Tank flanked by Kuchen will be quite popular?

Bosswolf will be extremely popular.

Looks good . This tournament is definitely for Kunch or boss wolf .
I will have to substitute Rigard for Kunch with similar wingers and hope for the best!

1 Like

Ok that’s a great point - allowing a green stack with a non dark tank… Could I ask you for your thoughts on my wings ( simply put, I don’t have maxed slow hit all’s like you with isarnia and Azlar, I have some snipers and more " healer /DEFENSIVE heroes) - aegir +6 Ariel+6 kadilen +7 elkanen +0 zim +0 … Im not asking you to choose my team lol, just perhaps an idea of what I’ve listed for wings
Thank You very much