šŸ‘‘ [Jul 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Not sure what heroes you have and what forge level, but in legendary you can use time stops to stop her from going off, or bombs and dragons to get rid of the minions assuming you donā€™t have sufficient heroes. You can stack red so that you kill her with tile damage. You can bring in Chao or Li xiu to prevent her from firing. Lots of options.

1 Like

I tried 1 pull (because I wanted to start again to collect coins for the future for 10 pulls in a row with coins) and obtained Renfeld. Donā€™t ask me why, but I am not surprised xD

Just get a Proteus and stack red with wilbur, you save yourself all the trouble. And be grateful that lady of the lake is at the sides so that she can only summon two swords.

1 Like

ROFL. And where can you pick up Proteus whenever you feel you need one? Or at any other time, come to that. :rofl:

Thank you for your kind and helpful response, among the mishmosh majority of troll-ish ones. Allow me to give you, and the others who were helpful, some more info:

While I have had some luck with hero pulls I have gone through hell with my health since my accident in 2011 and, at times, have had lengthy times where Iā€™ve been unexpectedly AWOL from the game (hospital stays, et al).
So, while I HAVE been playing for a while, its not as if I have truly logged on multiple times per day consistently, and this has hindered both hero pulls and maxxing out of heroes.

That said, I do have Prot. and Tellu, but I do not have the other mana-restrictive heroes. Tel is not maxxed yet and Prot is awaiting final ascension.

I did use Time Stops, Mana pots, Meteors ā€¦and others+combos of others. I did not, however, use Prot/Tel (because they arenā€™t maxxed yet) but will give them a try (with healers, obviously lol), and let you know how it went - if that is okay?

Many thanks to you AND the others who actually were kind enough to offer helpful suggestions (and not be salty, snarky or otherwise trollish :yawning_face: . LoL).
It is much appreciated, and now I look forward to seeing what transpires! :grinning:
Thanks again and God bless :handshake: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah! :grin::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Could someone please tell me what kind of score is needed to place within top 10k in legendary? I have 952k points currently which is enough for rank 23k only. Need to decide if I can push reasonably.

This is what I decided to run through legendary with since I wasnā€™t trying to rank this event. I enjoy this team quite a bit.

I also pulled a Black Knight when I was trying for Arthur (I have no Frida) so even though I never get the hero I hope for I guess itā€™s not all bad. The first Avalon with the new heroes last year I tried hard for BK lol and ended up with Lady of the Lake instead, who turned into maybe my favourite hero in the game.

3 Likes

Landed Lady of the Lake on a single pull this morning, was the hero I was going for this event, so happy! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Proteus is the MVP of mana control so you are in good company, even if he isnā€™t fully maxed. Pre-load Protoes before the boss stage so heā€™s ready to go and then work to clear the board with an aim to refill Proteos before his special wears off the bosses and cause damage. Save your time stops and mana potions for when you are unable to refill Proteos in time to bridge the gap. This method should allow you to keep them locked down for most, if not all of the fight. Then you need only worry about their slash attacks. Good luck and let me know how you get on! :+1:

1 Like

22 pulls: 4 bauchan (I already had 1) and all S1 (no 5*) :pensive:

1 Like

Wow, finally finished legendary. I tried my red stack, purple and red, green and red, etc. I mustā€™ve tried half a dozen times before I fell back to good ol Proteus to shut them down. Even then it took me twelve and a half minutes To complete it.

1 Like

Because there are no dmg dealers. I have completed it in 5 minutes with 3880 tp Lianna-gadeirus-almur-rigard-proteus. Almur-Lianna are devastating.

1 Like

If youā€™re at least c2p, you should be getting these characters like Proteus and Wilbur fairly easy. When I was starting out, I never did well in the challenges until I got Proteus.

Thanks, yeah I know thereā€™s no damage. It was a last ditch effort to just survive it. I do have Lianna, but just 3/70, not ready for this I think. Almur is just maxing out in the next day or even today, then I have to look at emblems for him. He looks like he would need his defense pumped up a bit.

3 Likes

Tbf, that can greatly vary from person to person. Iā€™ve been playing almost 6 months, and have neither. Done at least 40 summons in Atlantis so far, and my only 4* Atlantis heroes are Triton and Gadeirus. Sure Iā€™ll probably get them eventually, and I managed to complete my first legendary event this time with a red stack, but counting on getting a specific hero from a portal isnā€™t guaranteed at all.

2 Likes

Youā€™re lucky to get 4!!

I have had just ONE in total and that was in Epic.

Didnā€™t even realise they were in this event until someone questioned their rate on here.

Should? Easy? RNG laughs loudly at this. I have got 5 Willburs, several Gadeirus and Danzaburo but zero Triton, Sumitomo or Protheus(and by the way no other mana controllers). Leader of my alliance have got tens of 5* including atlantean ones in three years of playing but still have not got Willbur.

Whereas I am lucky and quite the opposite, I have - right now - 5 Proteus, and I think I have gotten rid of 1 or 2 before too, I thought 1 was fine/enough, then I decided to keep them when I get more.

I have had about 3 Wilbur,
I have only ever had 1 Triton, 1 Danzaburo 1 Sumitomo and 1 Gadeirus.

I managed to squeeze in one last free coin pull last night. Jahangir! lol Yay

I canā€™t complain too much, I had a Noor + Lady of the Lake (+ Elena too).

Managed to finish all 3 stages; Rare got done after the summon portal closed.

With Sand Empire, War, Knights of Avalon, and Trials of Piety all ending on the same day, this was a bit tough.

I didnā€™t have as much time as usual, so didnā€™t do quite as well as I wouldā€™ve liked. Only got above the ā€œparticipationā€ level on Rare, I can usually do that on Epic as well ( top 250,000).

Managed one summon, which was Caedmon, so a 4* feeder.