🔵 [Jul 19, 2020] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Easily won with this team even though there’s 2 ice heros

Rigard is +19, Athena is +18, kadilen is +1, Vela is +17, Seshat is +2. Vela will be getting the druid emblems (to +19) and Seshat will be getting the Ranger for a while. (Chose Athena over Seshat because I use her on every Titan).

7 Likes

RigardC+7 - Seshat+18 - Neith+6 - Lepus+18 - CaedmonCB+12

3 Likes

Same team as last time.

• On the bench: Alasie, Evelyn, Vela, Tibs, Triton, Buddy 1 and 2, Gad, Jack, Mel, Dapper Rigs, Viking Sonya 1 and 2, Lepus, Chao, Caed, Mireweave, Gullinbursti, Ranvir 3.70, and Lianna 2 4.1
  • Up and coming: Dapper Rigs 2 4.39

What a great starting board!

Chao and a regular attack took Alb out. Tiles took Chao out.

Athena got the double tap for the finish.

Trainer to…Morgan, emblems to Lianna and Vela.

7 Likes

The team with the alternates:

Went pretty smooth. Two dispellers kept Brienne in check. A couple antidotes and maybe a health pot, but that’s it.

Tibs is probably done at +18 for now. I will need to start a new ranger. Druid emblems saved for Kadilen. I didn’t have enough to go up a node.

I did not use Proteus :laughing:

Unless your primary focus is diamond level raiding Noor has plenty of use. She is a solid support hero. In general the context of most reviews on the board are from a disproportionately high number of upper level players rating her in the context of top ranked war teams and diamond raiding. She can be leveled and found useful in plenty of other ways if you enjoy playing with her. :+1:

I love this idea! I may try to do a whole trial circuit with only vanilla heroes/costumes. That sounds super fun to try. The trick will be me remembering :thinking:

:beers:

11 Likes

I’m considering doing that too, but it will depend on the trial :slight_smile: I’m too lazy to inventory now, though now that I have the monk Boldtusk costume, I THINK I can manage… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s do it but make the caveat 4 and 5* only. If your other alternative is 3’s, then I guess you can fill in a non vanilla. What do you think?

No Proteus!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Team last time / Team this time

Was going to swap out C.Rigard For C.Mel, but forgot. Swapped out Gad for Buddy and Kad for 4/52 Alasie to try her out. I know I’m going to have an emblem issue between Lianna and Alasie, but that mana slow is nice for now and Lianna is waiting on 4 more tonics.
Lost Triton on Horghall’s last strike and Buddy was close behind, but finished it with no items used.

Emblems saved for now, Trainer to Alasie.

6 Likes

game on! :slight_smile: and also, LOL! sorry Proteus, time to take a break, you’ve been too stressed lately!

3 Likes

Just realised I actually have a maxed melenador oh well haha took this used a few items

Druid emblems in stock Athena for ranger once maxed trainer zeline

6 Likes

Wrong color but worked out.

6 Likes

I beat all 3 levels again and this time, I didn’t have to use all my items :slight_smile: My team was Lianna (4/51), Rigard in his costume (+18), Tiburtus (+19), Berden (maxed) and Gullinbursti (3/28). I switched Gullenbursti in for Kadilen because sometimes when I run 3/2, I don’t get the tiles I need and I thought it’d be better to have one different colour.

I am saving my emblems for now and Lianna ate the 3* green trainer hero :leaves:

6 Likes

cRigard | Tibs+14 (w/ cB) | cSonya+6 | Caedmon+14 | Lepus+6

No change from last time (err Lepus might be up two talents maybe?).

Even with two weak colors it was ez-pz. The 1-2-3 punch from cRigard-Tibs-Lepus meant Brienne was at 40% HP, while Chao and Horghall were down to about 60% each. Did actually use one bomb but it was on the last mob wave (:rofl:) to preserve a good board. Unleashed the cascade, fired Tibs and Lepus again and Brienne was history, then just ghosted for the win. Never finished a class quest so fast before (only took 3 minutes I think?).

Trainer and emblems saved.

5 Likes

Caedmon was new this time. Smooth until the last round. Few health pots, a bomb and dragon attack just to be sure. Lost Caedmon at the end but Mireweave hit 10 stack and killed Brienne. After that not bad.

Emblems went to Triton and Grevle ate the trainer.

4 Likes

My team was Dragon, Bomb and Axe :grinning:
3 of each were sacrificed. Though they were helped by Gullinbursti, Sonya-C, Brienne, Berden and Ishtaak

6 Likes

@Circe, I agree with this advice. There was a point at which I took Khagan to 3^70 just for this trial. My ranger corps was pretty poor then, and - being red - he gave strong tile damage. I think Noor is a much better hero than Khagan. Unlike most, I was bummed not to draw her this month. I encourage you not to give up on her yet, unless you’re just sitting on a bunch of butt-kicking legendary reds. Those minions look like no joke to me.

3 Likes

On the contrary, I cannot seem to get any 5* Reds except Khagan! (Have 5 of him from TC 20 which only trains out 3*s and Khagan!) I have multiples of all other colors but the only Red I have maxed is Vanilla Elena (alas! no costume despite many attempts :pensive:). So my options are Khagan and Noor. Not super keen on maxing a second slow in a row, saving mats in eternal hope of a faster hitter. But I’ll definitely take Noor to 3/70 now and test her more. Thank you for the encouragement :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! I remember when I pulled my first Khagan. I was on vacation, and a couple of days before we left, out he came. Two days later, we were on our way home, stopped at a little general store off the interstate, and the same training camp gave me another Khagan on my very next draw from it. So I guess Khagans come in bunches. I now have four of him myself!

Well, in red, you are basically hoping for Marjana or a special hero, then. And that might take a while. I’d take the best of your current options, whether you end up deciding that is Noor or one of your five Khagans! :laughing: My perspective as F2P is this - using new heroes is fun; waiting for better heroes is not fun. I play this game for fun; ergo, I use the heroes I have. Have maxed Thorne, and used him to win a raid just this morning. Maxing Horghall now, and got excited to draw Quintus recently. The boards hate all of these heroes, but I firmly believe every hero has a use, so I just eventually max what I have and use them for what they are useful for.

Pleased to do so. The boards could use more of this, especially recently. If you decide to eventually bring Noor to this trial eventually, tag me so I can see how it goes.

2 Likes

Very true. The reason I’m waiting is because I have some serious kickass 4* reds emblemed up, and I don’t really see Khagan replacing any of them in my red mono, or even my backup reds :see_no_evil:. Maybe if he gets a costume :woman_shrugging:t2: Noor I can definitely see myself playing around. Maybe I’ll get lucky with Tyr this Valhalla … blind optimism has gotta work at SOME point, right? Right? Probably not but I guess we chug along with what we have :joy:

1 Like