🎭 Jove - 5* Holy / Yellow from Carnival of Gods

when does this masquerade event come to game approx ? guesses ?

I never found Anne scary, and i recover easily from her damage. But this guy is killer.

2 Likes

I hope never … lol

I find it funny that Jove’s backdrop is the S1 holy image. It makes him look like he’s sitting in the middle of the desert :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought those like hawthorn and Alberich’s mana gains are buffs and not skills. They’re affected as well?

Control vs. Freight Train. Depends on your needs. I don’t have Jove, but use Kullervo everywhere. I’d probably use Jove everywhere too lol. Eventually you’ll raise 'em both so I’d just finish the one that is closest and then move on to the next. You will not be disappointed by Kullervo in any way.

Tested Jove at 3/70 (missing 3 darts to level up :/) with Ludwig & Khufu.
Wow!, of course there will be even stronger heroes in the future, but atm this is a dangerous combo. Nuked ´em :slight_smile:

Someone that have Jove with full emblem and will share a picture, please?

Happy gaming

1 Like

I have Jove leveled now, started using him, he’s awesome, but after seeing his animation for his special, I have to say, SG should have giving Thor his special, it looks like lightning going around enemies team, imo

1 Like

you can see the maximum stat at the portal

1 Like

I would like to see which emblem path has been used. Should you use mana node or nit etc…
That you can’t see in the portal, or?

Happy gaming

Full attack path incl. Mana-Node :wink:

3 Likes

And with LB, he will look like this:

6 Likes

Zakuha, I suppose you didn’t choose mana node hence higher attack?

Happy gaming

Nope, this is AttackPath with Mana-Node.

5 Likes

Why pick mana node? Defense and attack all the way.

1 Like

Why pick mana node? Defense and attack all the way.

Because I’m putting him on defense too, where the mana gain (at least the dynamic part) is rather unpredictable and every bit of Mana-Generation seems to help.

(…and also because i’m pretty lazy and just always take the Mana Node :crazy_face: )

8 Likes

so where do u place him on defence? tank? i max him with emblems but no limit break. as tank he’s bit squishy & can die in couple of hits

I use him as flank to Obakan 2nd Costume at the moment.
When i maxed both (i had luck and pulled 2 Joves) i will try both as flanks to a purple tank (Obakan or Ludwig).
The perfect counterteam to the 2 costumed panthers maybe, i see a lot of such teams in our days and they are pretty hard to beat.

1 Like

The class here is not right. Jove was changed to a Ranger post-beta

@PlayForFun

4 Likes