Jott & Ratatoskr Special Skill Wording

Two facets to this:

1) Despite doing the same thing, Jott & Ratatoskr have different wording for their special skill:

Jott:

All Ice Shields on the board become enhanced. Enhanced shields have +64% attack when cast from the attacker side and -57% attack when cast from the defender side.

Ratatoskr

All Nature Shields on the baord become enhanced. Enhanced shields have +64% attack when attacking hero casts the special and -57% attack when defending hero casts the special

Both are quite awkward wording… And Jott’s is just extra woeful… I mean “defender side”…?

2) Use of the word “Enhanced” to cover both Positive & Negative effects…

Definition of “Enhanced”: intensify, increase, or further improve the quality, value, or extent of.

Strictly speaking, this CANNOT be used to describe the negative effect.

SUGGESTION:

My suggestion is to change the wording to the following:

All {xyz} shields on the board are Adjusted. Adjusted shields have +67% attack when skill is cast from the attacking team & -57% attack when skill is cast from the defending team.

Wording then becomes uniform over both special skills, isn’t as clunky + is more clear.

Click for hero cards

7 Likes

I agree with GUV. change the wording on both, its confusing and bad grammar on both cards

1 Like

Also needs clarified if the increased attack is applied after other attack up is applied from troops and other special (Kiril,BT,etc) or is stacked with those other attack ups.

The adjustment to the wording gets my vote. Nice work

Be happy you dont have to read polish translation :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.