Joon or Inari?

Can you help which one should upgrade first?

My goal is to create a better defender

Thank you so much…

1 Like

Joon

20 characters…

2 Likes

Look at her in action (defence) and decide

5 Likes

I like Inari more than Joon. Joon is a hitter who blinds but Inari is a control hero and I’m a huge fan of control. I place her 56% dodge ability among mana control abilities. It means that even if a hero can charge their mana, it will benefit your team more often than not. It’s a better version of blindness because not only are specials missing, but you’re also awarded a minion who helps it’s owner gain mana as well as doing a little damage and providing a little shield. I think as far as tempo in a raid is concerned, Inari provides a bigger boost to your team in either offense or defense. Just fits my style. When I played magic the gathering I was always a control player. I would only use 2 main win conditions in my deck but the main source of my victories was opponents giving up out of powerlessness. Counter all their important spells, hand disruption, remove important things from play, resource denial/mana control. Deck manipulation. Just way more fun than “fast big monster hits hard.” Joon is a hitter but Inari is a control hero.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your detailed description

Is holy hotm coming in January?
Id look into that…very interesting.

1 Like

I think it’s Onatel. Hotm for january. But inari seems quite good. She’s unique. Same as mitsuko. I wonder what footage anchor has with her. If you have Inari and the darts you should go for it. She’s useful in all kind of situations.

1 Like

Joon hits and blinds one hero. Inari essentially blinds every hero and gives you additional mana and punch. With a huge base attack stat, over 800. Defense gets a flat 20% bonus attack already.

7 Likes

I just popped in to make these points, u stole my thunder lol i would go inari over joon

5 Likes

Would of liked to seen more videos when a player comes in 3/2. You showed one video of a good team coming in 3/2 and they had a terrible board AND the player made some bad moves. More times then not she is dead before she fires off, just saying.

Being a longtime player myself. Defense is what makes or breaks a hero for me. Going on attack or heck even titans is all about how all your units mesh together and how well the player knows the heroes and what works or don’t work well together. Not gonna sell me so easy on a hero showing attack/titan videos as it usually comes down to how well you know your heroes and how you stack them.

I dont see her hardly at all in the 2400-2600 trophy range so to me that speaks volumes alone. But if i see her now im gonna start composing videos just to show you she’s not as good as some may think she is, or heck maybe im wrong and its proven in the videos. But im betting i don’t even see her hardly at my trophy range to make a case. :flushed:

1 Like

I look forward to the videos. Will they be youtube or line?

1 Like

I will make them youtube, so far no luck on finding a Inari where im at. Finding a whole lot of teams like this one. So tired of killing poor Guin…Thats where i see the problem also, lots players are good at dealing with yellow heroes that they are mostly speed bumps now for most. I get having bad boards but even a decent board and Inari being Avg speed gets her killed.

2 Likes

Well her color is a downfall since she’s built for flank but we dont have any viable purple tanks.

Finding zero will be your best bet at getting an accurate analysis of her in my opinion

1 Like

Well i got one video after spending 50kish in food and watching my team in one fight get it handed to them by a crappy board and the trifeca of Guin/Grave/Zeline…:triumph:
Anyways gimme a few to get it ready, but as i thought it ended terrible for the defense and as you will see my mediocre team that more times then not deals with bigger tougher teams then you will see in the video.

1 Like

If it is for defense then Inari should be better than Joon.
You just need a proper tank to let her do her work.

2 Likes

True, and even on titans inari’s tile damage is pretty high and her special skill is probably more useful since blind can be applied with arrows

2 Likes

I have yet to have Inari’s special actually block yet so she will be a long term project for me. Personally, I would level Joon. You know what you are getting with him. I think I’ll ascend Drake before Inari.

3 Likes

Here we go, sorry for the quality, promise the next video will be of much better quality as i now turned up all bells/whistles. Anyways, i still stand by my belief that she is trash compared to the choices you have in yellow. Im sure someone will cry that it was a bad tank choice, bottom line…i don’t care what the tank would of been on this battle, it would of ended all the same. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Would you max Inari over Vivica?

Do you have a fast 5 star hitter yet? If not, build your core skills and go Joon. If you have one or more 5 star hitters, broaden your choices on what specials you can bring to a fight and go Inari.

2 Likes