Joon or Drake?

For me, the most important daily task is killing titans efficiently. Joon does that better.

Ive recently also maxed a Drake. While a strong hero, there is an intrinsic difference between a hit-3 and a sniper. Early in a battle, the hit-3 and blind-3 is really good; late in a battle, with fractured defense, i find Joon is better.

2 Likes

Thanks kerri (: i levelled up drake at the end for elemental link bonus… Total tile damage was what i need (: joon will be level up when i’ll find next six darts :wink:

I was more replying to the recent @Taboo query, which I’ve merged into this thread because I thought the feedback you had gotten a few months ago would be helpful to this person’s decision.

Excellent analysis, and I’m glad you said that because that’s how I use Isarnia with Joon/Seshat/Lianna I let her weaken the kill and then the snipers finish them off, so in that case having Drake and Isarnia on the same team may not make as much sense as the team I have set up now.

Joon - purely titan

Drake - can be used for situations (especially raids and defense)

I have both and I bring both of them for titans. I am guessing Guin is your permanent hero in defense.

I would still recommend Drake and Joon after that.

So who is better in defense though?

1 Like

Drake 100%, that blind 3 is nice.

I have both and after I maxed Drake, Joon just sits around watching.

I may max Drake #2 if I dont pull neith next month.

Joon hits 1 harder BUT Drake a way better all around hero. I would do Drake anyway

2 Likes

When you use Drake, the enemies will become “3 blind mice”. :rofl:

2 Likes

Who to give emblems, costumed joon or drake?

Spread them on both or the one you use more often or the one on your def.

That would more likely be Drake, would it not?

1 Like

I’ll throw a monkey wrench into the conversation. Ive got an uprising in the holy house. I have 77 emblems to use. Ive got Drake@+9(772,730,1429), Joon at 4-80,c-Vivi@+6(764,746,1532) and Jackel@+17(832,585,1206). On titian and purple centers I use Vivi, Jackel and Joon. For a purple flank I us Vivi+Drake. I tend to raid as3-2 with healer of each color that is why y’ll see Vivi in both attack formations. Drake and Vivi for now are part of my defense team with +9 Seshat in the middle. That is likely going to change once I get Kingston up to speed(king, Zim,c-Viv,Seshat,Morgan)

My next step for drake need 125 while Joon is only 65. So do I keep building out Drake or start to build out Joon? And pray for the costume.