Joke Marathon Forum-FUN

Three soldiers were captured by rebels.

“We will execute you by firing squad!” The rebel commander decreed

First soldier was brought out. As the firing squad got ready, the soldier has a bright idea. “Tornado!” She yelled. The rebels panicked, and the soldier was able to escape

Second soldier was brought out. Taking a cue from the first, he yelled, “Flood!” The rebels panicked, and the soldier escaped too

The third soldier, feeling good about himself, prepared to do the same thing. As the rebels got ready to execute him, he yelled, “Fire!!!”

8 Likes

Richard was leading a small group on the trail of a renowned thief. He sent Ametrine out to scout

Ametrine comes back. “Sir, I found the thief, they are 700 meters from us at 4 o’clock!”

Richard looks at his watch. “Awesome, it’s only 3 o’clock, we have an hour to prepare!”

7 Likes

Elena, Vivica and Richard had escaped from the Dark Lord’s base and were running through the jungle.

They could hear the rebels chasing them.

“Let’s hide in the trees!” Suggested Elena. Vivica and Richard agreed, and each climbed into a tree

The Dark Lord stopped under a tree. Vivica, hiding in it, accidentally dropped an apple. “Who’s there?” Snapped DL. Thinking fast, Vivica imitated a bird. “Chirp! Chirp!”

“Just a bird,” DL said, and moved to Elena’s tree. Copying Vivica, Elena imitated a monkey. “Oook ook ook!”

“Just a monkey,” DL said, and moved to Richard’s tree.

Richard, pleased with himself, decided to imitate an animal too. Breathing in, he went…

“Moooooooo!!!”

8 Likes

That soldier joke sounds like one of those there was an Englishman, Irishman and a Scotsman jokes my Dad used to tell😂

3 Likes

it’s very much based on Philippine humor, where we choose 3 past (or current) Presidents to make fun of… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

15 years ago there was a visual arts trail around Bristol and someone put this in as a joke. It has never been taken down.
I found it the other day when I had a hospital appointment and got lost walking back.
It reflects the bus times where I am currently. Non existent!

5 Likes

Teacher: Can you give me an example of a farm animal?

Child: Horse!

Teacher: Very good. Can you give me another example?

Child: Another Horse!

7 Likes

A father with 4 sons to his neighbor says my

1st son : Degree in Economics
2nd son : MBA
3rd son : PhD
4th son : Thief

Neighbour : why can’t you throw the 4th son out of the house?

Father : He is the only one earning money, the rest are unemployed.

9 Likes

I used to live near this place. It’s an old sign not sure when it became popular lol

5 Likes

I guess that’s the same as a “slippery when wet” sign.

3 Likes

The Wife and I for Fun.
Both made a up List of
FIVE People That we would
be Allowed to Sleep With,
if we got the chance.
She picked Johnny Depp,
Hugh Jackman, Brad Pitt,
Zac Efron and Robert
Pattinson.*
I picked her Sister, her Fit
Cousin, her Best Mate
from her Work, our Next
Door Neighbour and the
Big ****ed Girl, from our
local Co-Op supermarket.

4 Likes

Psychologist: “Do you feel patronized by your wife?”
Her: “He doesn’t!”

5 Likes

S3x teacher draws a pic of
pen’s and asked:
Do anyone know what is it?
Kid: Yes mam, my dad had two
of these.
Teacher: What? How?
Kid: 1 small for susu & 1 big to
brush mom’s teeth.

3 Likes

Signing the wedding register, the groom had difficulty in making his ball point pen work. “Put your weight on it,” said the vicar. So the groom complied: ‘John Brown (12stone, 4pounds)’

4 Likes

A penguin takes his car to the shop and the mechanic says it’ll take about an hour for him to check it. While he waits, the penguin goes to an ice cream shop and orders a big sundae to pass the time. The penguin isn’t the neatest eater, and he ends up covered in melted ice cream. When he returns to the shop, the mechanic takes one look at him and says, “Looks like you blew a seal.” “No,” the penguin insists, “it’s just ice cream.”

4 Likes

Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled. “I’m so wet, give it to me now!” She could scream all she wanted, but I was keeping the umbrella.

4 Likes

I spent the whole morning building a time machine so that’s four hours of my life that I’m definitely getting back

4 Likes

“Listen mate, I have a problem. Tomorrow is my wedding. And now I have tickets to this rock festival! Can you go for me?”
“Certainly!”
“Ok thanks. Her name is Janet and she is blonde. She’ll probably be wearing something in white. Give her my regards!”

10 Likes

Did you hear about the circus fire?

It was in tents.

8 Likes

What comes after 69??

Mouthwash

5 Likes