*** The Fallen Horde, FULL*** JOIN TRAINER!

Hey can i join you? My current alliance doesnt participate much and im looking for an alliance that can qctually compete.

2 Likes

Yes, this same person as FB. You may join The Horde. We would love to have you the ZERO FAMILY ALLIANCE.

The cups were dropped to 2000

Bump ad now…join!

1 Like

Like the ad…pretty clean

1 Like

Great team , great job on advertising. I Love it ^^ Cheers

2 Likes

Looking for a team yet?

No, Not now… I said I wasnt happy with how things were going in the Alliance n then I was made co leader… Thanks for asking n remembering me tho x

Whats the team name?

American Nitemare… The Alliance is good bit I’m working to get it better x

Have to say, I absolutely adore your art work for the team… X

1 Like

Do you have a Line account? Line: ghostnamepbj

Yes, I do indeedy… I’m mi55t x

1 Like

Little bit of an update. THE HORDE IS GROWING FAST!!! You could’ve been here from the ground up, but now you gotta be able to KEEP UP!1554493287603

1 Like

1 Like

https://zerofamilyalliance.com/

We are part of the Zero Family alliance and need fresh blood.
We chat, we always fight, even when we die, we’ll grow together, but never leave any flags unused.

Titans: 9*-10* – Min 5 Hits Per Titan A Must!

WAR: 6 Flags, Coordinated Tank Color, Cooperative Strategy and Attack Times must be followed! Opt out is optional.

Culture: Ages 21+ Only! Very chatty, obscene at times, we can be crude. Highly Competitive, yet with a Family feel, much like a group of rowdy siblings. The whole group will fight you if you aggravate one of them.

Requirements:
Lvl: 30+
Cups: 1800+
TP: 3000+

Line app is a must!

1 Like

I appreciate you hanging with the family. I am missing team play, but not consistent. With a friends team now, 25 of us. We will see…

ZERO FAMILY!

Of course the real truth here is that we know our Titans are too big for you now… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like