Join The Soulless Legion - 1400+ Trophies - 3500+ Team Power - Fun, Friendly, Helpful, English Speaking Alliance Seeking New Active Souls!

:crossed_swords: :shield: WE ARE THE SOULLESS LEGION & WE NEED YOUR SOULS TO JOIN OUR REALM :shield::crossed_swords:

We are now recruiting new souls to enter our realm and become soulless in the last.

If you are looking for a new awesome, amazing English speaking alliance who you can grow strong with, learn from, make new friends and just have fun winning together, you have definitely come to the right place! Come and join our awesome E&P family :bow_and_arrow: :shield: :crossed_swords:

Minimum Applicant Requirements

• 1400+ Trophies

• 3500+ Team Power

• Hits Titans Daily

• Uses all 6 Flags in War when participating or opted in

• Joining our Alliance LINE app Group Chat is Mandatory

The Legion’s Credentials

• Killing 8* & 9* Titans with all the rewards

• Excellent War Strategy - plus Single Colour Tank (voted for by all members on a monthly basis)

• Amazing Teamwork, really Fun, Friendly Welcoming Atmosphere - a mix of English speaking members from around the Globe, covering all timezones

• Access to a wealth of useful game guides/ tips/ helpful information in our extensive LINE app Library, which is constantly being added to

• Receive expert advice/guidance/coaching anytime you need it from our leadership/members who have in depth knowledge of team arrangement/ hero’s strengths/weaknesses etc

Let’s grow together, let’s learn how to be strong together, become Soulless and be proud to fight for the Legion, join us now to become the best warrior you can be!!! :bow_and_arrow: :shield: :crossed_swords:

Contact Details

If you now feel compelled to dedicate your Soul to the Legion and you meet the above minimum criteria, please search and apply to join our Alliance in the game.

Alternatively you can contact the leadership via direct message using LINE app:

image DrGonzo80

My LINE app ID is ‘drgonzo80’ as above… Just search for this user ID in the app and look for the above profile picture, add me as a friend on LINE app and feel free to drop me direct message if you have any questions :slight_smile:

I look forward to meeting new warriors and may we soon fight together in glory on the battlefield!!:bow_and_arrow: :shield::crossed_swords:

We have 9 more spots available with 1 currently reserved for someone :crossed_swords::shield::bow_and_arrow:

Hey weekenders, don’t forget we still have spots available in our awesome alliance, if you want to join us to learn and grow to be the best message me or apply in game now! See you on the battlefield :crossed_swords:

Come join us now, still spaces available in this growing alliance, just won another war to keep our win streak going!

Still a few spots remaining, if you like what you read above and are interested in joining our amazingly fantastic crew, he t in touch hia game or LINE app! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings