Join the Seven Days Family (Departed, Ascended, Hunting, Reborn, Emerged & Uprising!)

3 Likes

Emerged has 1 spot open after this war. Who’s up for the challenge. And yes… we DO love our pineapple on our pizza!!! @Unicef Ha ha ha

3 Likes

Boo… *Flags as inappropriate*

2 Likes

20 italian characters of boooooooooooooooooooo for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SEVEN DAYS UPRISING HAS SOME SPOTS OPEN!

Are you looking to play competitively but feel like your roster isn’t quite there yet and you need more experience - look no further!

We are a competitive training/learning alliance of the 7D Family and we welcome everyone who is eager to learn and committed enough to grow together with us. We have two different alliances with slightly different requirements that share the same purpose. We provide advice on all aspects of the game, learn strategies and focus on team play, sharing experiences and development. We offer you a place in a 7D alliance once you meet their requirements.

Feel free to apply if you:

7DU: - have 10 – 20 maxed 5*; - mana troops lvl 11

7DU2: - have less than 10 maxed 5*

Join us in Discord at https://discord.7ddgaming.com and contact Pinkle#8184 or Alice in Wonderland#0523.

We will be happy to have you in our family!

3 Likes

Looking for a competitive place to play. Check us out. Information in the top post.

Just a friendly little bump. Those eager to try some high competitive play, feel free to reach out. More information in the first post.

Come knock and say hi. The door is open. If you’re ready to play at a high competitive level, we have various alliances you can call home.

1 Like

Been a while since I bumped this. 7d is actively recruiting. Feel free to reach out. :smile:

3 Likes

Can anyone join. I am level 29

Here is a pretty recent poster that shows what the requirements are. Keep in mind that the requirements are intended to have players play at a comfortable level - it’s no fun if you find yourself constantly swinging above your weight.

If you want to chat more, let me know. Or I can help connect you to the right person. :relaxed:

Bumpy bump :slight_smile:

Latest Overview Poster!

1 Like

I submitted an application! Fingers crossed, even if I just have to start out in the training one. :crossed_fingers::blush:

3 Likes

I believe I saw your form entry (using a slightly different term). I asked Kronos to reach out to you thinking that would be the best fit (Uprising). Please poke me if you don’t hear but Kronos is usually pretty fast.

1 Like

Wow. I’m incredibly speechless right now. Thank you for considering me. :hugs:

1 Like

Uprising is the best of the bunch!

2 Likes

As of yet, I have not heard anything. I sent you a message on Line for now @littleKAF :+1:

1 Like

Hi @LadyA
I have contacted you on Discord.

2 Likes

I accepted and waved at you. I use discord for another game but I had my notifications off. My bad. :rofl:

Bump Bump :slight_smile:

Waitlists are open across the board! Gotta be in it to win it :slight_smile: