Join the Seven Days Family (Departed, Ascended, Hunting, Reborn, Emerged & Uprising!)

Best family ever!!! :blue_heart:

5 Likes

So you think you can go 6/6 in war against 7D, @littleKAF says, “Sit Down, Be Humble” BE HUMBLE

4 Likes

Hey McB!!! Hope all is well my friend! Keep the videos coming :heart:, :pear:
P.S. It needed a few bunnies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::rofl::rofl::kissing_heart:

1 Like

We’ve found some homes for a few people but always more opportunities.

Did I read Ascended has a spot coming?

Did I hear that right, Seven Days Reborn has spots open?

Why did I join 7dR? I was seeking a top alliance that was focused on helping everyone do their best. I liked that there was no minimum titan damage or war score, but rather a value on participation and doing your best. Since I’ve been there over the last two months, I’ve become an elder by assisting with some of the alliance needs and have enjoyed playing with a truly international group that enjoys the game. I’ve also seen us climb the rankings and land in the number one alliance spot just fairly recently.

In addition, I’ve been getting more and more familiar with other members in the 7d family of alliances. The organization and structure there is truly impressive, as well as the willingness to share and help others.

If this sounds like an experience you’d like to have, reach out to us. Come play with me and other familiar names you see here on the forum.

5 Likes

I know I talk for myself, but joining 7D Reborn is the best decision I’ve made this 2020. Hope to see more people willing to get stronger with us and help us keep our alliance on the top.

4 Likes

Still room for people who want to go war with us. Jump on in, the water is fine.

2 Likes

Get your popcorn ready… - YouTube 7DC: The Movie

2 Likes

Nice new avatar @Mcblood. I’ve seen a few new ones recently. Not certain if the tipsy cow would look right branded. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

How is everybody’s war going? If you want a new place for some competition, come check us out. We’ll help connect you with the right alliance.

1 Like

Looking for a new competitive home? Check out our alliances and let’s see if we can make a match.

Right now, the six competitive alliances are ranked:

• 3 Departed
  • 15 Condemned
  • 16 Reborn
  • 17 Hinting
  • 22 Ascended
  • 58 Emerged

And players in 7d Uprising are still growing stronger.

Come join our ranks. And taste our pizza.

:pizza:

2 Likes

Trust me, none of you want the pizza! There are some people (who shall remain nameless … ahem … @littleKAF …) who put PINEAPPLE on it! Who does that?! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

New spot comming up in Seven days Ascended in 3 wars.

Line: Error4T

1 Like

Does playing this game feel like a colonoscopy, but twice as expensive?

Are you bored and are all the players around you cheering your boring top scores of boredom?

Well sir, you need a change. Come join 7d where.your sg wallet colonoscopy comes with free cake and lomg random arguments about pineapple pizza.

1 Like

Just a reminder on how to apply.

Bumping this up for those thinking about a move.

1 Like

I hear 7D have shmucks like that Zero guy. He smells. And that Aqua guy, he just blows…

4 Likes

If interested in joining us, please reach out. If no spots, we can always add you to our waitlist.

1 Like