Join the ★ North ★ family, for top playing and fun. 11 alliances for all levels and playing styles. Look for the stars in game and latest posts here

Come join us! We are a friendly but competitive group of alliances!

1 Like

20210915_172320

Would like to join active alliance

Hi @SNE.
Do you have the Line app?
If you message me on Line : Julia-north I can help you get in to the best fit alliance for you.
If you are looking for a spot in Hobbits of the North you can join them in game. They are now named Hermits of Nottingham - after war Hobbits of the North

سلام خوبی سلام من مایلم با شما دوست بشوم

Hi Sohayl. Can you make a google translate to English, for me to read your post?

Hi I would like to make friends with you

1 Like

@Sohayl
Please message me on the Line app for a chat.
My Line ID is Julia-north

The North family is an awesome family of alliances. Wolves of the North Is accepting applications for upcoming spots. Line ID Kplay18

2 Likes

I’ve been in a couple of the north family alliances and they are really well run, friendly and supportive. If you are looking for a new spot to call home come and have a look - you won’t regret it.

Thanks for having me @Julia

2 Likes

Warriors of the North has an upcoming spot :crossed_swords: Competitive but great group of folks…come join and see for yourself! Contact line ID: thisislilah if you’re interested :grinning:

2 Likes

Our active training alliance Hobbits of the North is having 3 spots open, for all level 25+ players, building, supporting and having fun.
Come join in game or reach out on Line: Wallyb70

2 Likes

Grab this rare chance of joining one of our top fun and competive Alliances today, without any waiting for a spot.
Or reach out for a chat if you like to join us later.
See you soon in the North family :slight_smile:

1 Like

اگر مایلید عضو کلن های فمیلی بشید لطفا فقط به ایدی کلن مورد نظر پیام بدید.لیست هیروها و تروپ رو برای لیدر بفرستید

1 Like

Come and join this amazing family!!!

2 Likes

Are you and your friends looking for an opportunity to join a top alliance together?
Check out Legends of the North. They are one of the top 3 alliances in the North family. When full in top of alliance leaderboard and always top competive on Mythic titans.
They are offering 4 spots for strong, competive players joining single or in a group. Mana troop requirements min. 29-17 -11.
Reach out for a chat on Line: atefeh_68 or ajk121

1 Like

Slight intermission…

I notice a :birthday: icon by your name, so…

Happy, Happy Birthday @Julia :balloon: :gift:.
Tons of blessings and bestest wishes for many, many more. Enjoy your special day!:partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:.

Ok, back to normal viewing :grin:.

1 Like

Thank you @Sarah2 :heart::hugs:

1 Like

The best family in the game, come and join us!!!

2 Likes

Warriors of the North has an upcoming space available :crossed_swords: Competitive but chilled group of folks…come join and see for yourself! Contact line ID: thisislilah or gjc91 if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Shadows of the North is looking for 3 active members hitting 13 and 14 titans. Players who use all flags in wars and hit titans everyday.

1 Like