Join the lumber jacks, get wood

Axe not what your alliance can do for you, Axe what you can do for your alliance.

We’re fun, we’re flirty, we’re freaky, and we’re friends. Join the camp, Kill Titans, Get loot. WAR!

Semi-serious, somewhat competitive (like, we try hard and want to win but understand that life happens, so we’re not militant) have space for 3 new members.

If you are looking to learn, have a lot of fun, and kick some Titan butt, we’re a good place to be.

We face 9/10* titans, we are 7 wins, 3 losses in last 10 wars - 2 of those losses by under 30pts - we endeavour to use ALL war flags, and we follow a general strategy when hitting during war. 2 of our members are frequently in the top 100 and both have been in the top 3 globally. We also have 4 relatively new members who are learning the game and developing 3/4* heroes.

Our philosophy is that we may not be the strongest or the most organized - but we will always try harder and have better participation than the enemy. It’s served us well so far.

We have about an equal gender distribution, and we are LGBTQ friendly. We are an English speaking alliance with players based in 7 countries.

We are adults only and on occasion chat will get a bit dirty. :wink: We are always respectful.

Come join us.

Semi-serious, somewhat competitive (like, we try hard and want to win but understand that life happens, so we’re not militant) have space for 3 new members.

If you are looking to learn, have a lot of fun, and kick some Titan butt, we’re a good place to be.

We face 9/10* titans, we are 7 wins, 3 losses in last 10 wars - 2 of those losses by under 30pts - we endeavour to use ALL war flags, and we follow a general strategy when hitting during war. 2 of our members are frequently in the top 100 and both have been in the top 3 globally. We also have 4 relatively new members who are learning the game and developing 3/4* heroes.

Our philosophy is that we may not be the strongest or the most organized - but we will always try harder and have better participation than the enemy. It’s served us well so far.

We have about an equal gender distribution, and we are LGBTQ friendly. We are an English speaking alliance with players based in 7 countries.

We are adults only and on occasion chat will get a bit dirty. :wink: We are always respectful.

Come join us.

2 Likes

@zephyr1 possible merge? :slight_smile:

Join the lumber jacks, get wood

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

ONE SPACE OPEN - APPLY NOW!

The Lumber Jacks have just had a space come open, so if you’re looking to chop down titans and cut through war enemies, check us out.

1 Like

Would like to apply.

Hey Ruth - will open for a bit…

The group says “Open” but no “Join” button.

Hmmm - I’ll try again… how many cups do you have? Might have that set too high

That may be it. I dropped to 1878 today. :frowning:
So, while having difficulty getting in with your alliance, I found another. Therefore, I will thank you for your time and effort. You have been very kind. If things do not work out, may I try back with you?

Sure thing. X20xxx…