JOIN the BaT Reserves - BATMAN RETURNS, BATMAN FOREVER, BATMAN VENGEANCE & BATMAN: DARK OPS

Batman-Returns_2020-04-02

EVeryTHINg is NEgoTIable… above are the basics which ‘should’ accompany a fine player - it doesn’t guarantee it though. You may be exceptional at hero pairing, an insane tiler, knowledgeable in specific areas of war, titans or even keen in regards to the slipstreams and pockets within the game! Or any combination therein that bypasses sited ‘desired’ hero depth, TP, troop levels & their depths tertiary. For me ATTiTuDe is everything.

Real life happens and we accommodate this! BATMAN RETURNS needs to have readily available BaTs on reserve for substitution and full-time team member replacement players. At this level, there tends to be some turnover.

2/9/2020: TEAM FOREVER of the BATS EVERYWHERE Initiative opens. See flyer above for requirements and contacts. LAUNCH DATE: 2/27. This team is directly connected through communication lines to BATMAN RETURNS. Resources are pooled as well as the technology.

2/19/2020: TEAM VENGEANCE of the BATS EVERYWHERE Initiative opens. NOTE: As of 2/27 This alliance and its directives are being redirected. TBD. See flyer above for requirements and contacts. This team is directly connected through communication lines to BATMAN FAMILY OF ALLIANCES. Resources are pooled as well as the technology.

2/27/2020: BATMAN DARK KNIGHTS - TEAM CORE of the BATS EVERYWHERE Initiative opens and Launches with sister alliance FOREVER for the Alliance Leaderboard. See flyer above for requirements and contacts. This team is directly connected through communication lines to BATMAN FAMILY OF ALLIANCES. Resources are pooled as well as the technology.

3/13/2020: DARK OPS of the BATS EVERYWHERE Initiative will begin taking net based sign-up for the future team to raid the Top 1-5 and solidly plant there. See flyer below for requirements and contacts. This team is directly connected through communication lines to BATMAN FAMILY OF ALLIANCES. Resources are pooled as well as the technology.

Ideally you have been exposed to Waring in the Top-100 (not required) and realize its a bit of a commitment in particular to Titans (14* MM HP monsters). If you are able to contribute across 2 or more elements within the top 50% of our team (not too hard to do) is desired.

There are NO minimum requirements on Titan Contribution points and I plan to keep it that way - we have a self-evaluating system in place for each of us to take advantage of for improvement. We have leveling plans and individuals dedicated to assisting. There are no specific Heroes you need to own to join us. No particular hero guarantees anything.

Our War roles are defined by tiers for OS/Cleans based in our performance averages over time (PAOT) and it adjusts each new war. It’s your choice to take the voluntary role assignment or choose above or below the tier optionally.

Style: Extremely strong Team Synergy with existing players - a high comfort level with Brother and Sister BaTs is a must. Not looking for a body, I’m seeking a player who wishes to be part of a fellowship. Complete TRANSPARENCY with inventory - all on the table for everyone one of us myself included. Egos - THEY are truly dropped at the cave entrance. So if you’re not a fit after a bit - we part. All good.

Goal: Obtain steady top-10 placement among the TOP ALLIANCES. Accomplished in a way very unique. So much so that it hasn’t been done prior nor will it be done again.

None but BATMAN RETURNS can achieve this. Batman as a character is all about technical advantage & you my friend will be equipped with the latest in BAT-TECHNOLOGY as a full-time member!

I guarantee you will remember me as one of the most inspirational and supportive alliance leaders you will have had the pleasure to spend your days within our virtual world. Entertaining, to say the least. I have a NO BAT ALONE policy. LINE is used for communications outside the game.

RaZoR                                                                                                       LINEID: RazorEnP

5 Likes

BATMAN FAMILY ALLIANCES

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.