Join Sherwood Rogues! Hitting 12*-13* titans and 100% war flags usage in last 18 wars

Will need one person after this war to join our family. Preferably not someone who rage quits mid war after they didn’t follow the target guidelines.

You: 4200 minimum defense. You should have 30 max 4-5* ready for war. If opted in, you need to use all your war flags and pay attention to the alliance banner with war instructions. We expect and get 100% war flags used.

Us: normally 12-13* titans. When full we hit top 300 as alliance. We highly recommend you join our discord server for chat, team building, and great game information.

If interested, you can find us ingame as Sherwood Rogues with leader Rodek , or hit me by line ID emz19 (shows as Rodek) or discord pm Rodek#6114

This is a pretty great alliance if you’ve been playing for a while and want allies at a higher level like yourself, and have the same motivation to use every war flag and hit every Titan. We coordinate and do voting on Discord, so if you already have an account there that’s a plus!

We have a player moving down to our more relaxed sister alliance. So we will need one player.

You: 4200 minimum defense. You should have 30 max 4-5* ready for war. If opted in, you need to use all your war flags and pay attention to the alliance banner with war instructions. We expect and get 100% war flags used.

Us: normally 12-13* titans. When full we hit top 300 as alliance. We highly recommend you join our discord server for chat, team building, and great game information.

If interested, you can find us ingame as Sherwood Rogues with leader Zildjian Zaviir, or hit me by line ID emz19 (shows as Rodek) or discord pm Rodek#6114

Looking for one new member, see post right above!

In need of one new member. Check details in the initial post or 2 posts up.

Our ambitious alliance is looking for a new member after one of our regulars moved to our more relaxed sister alliance. We’re looking for an ambitious reliable player who wants equally experienced and reliable teammates. See Rodek’s post for initial details!

In need of 2, find us online and hop in if you think you’d fit in, or message me if there isn’t a spot because we are shuffling a few people around at their request still.

Ok, in need of one player. We were closing in on top 200 before one of our players stepped down. Scroll a few posts up to see current requirements.

A bit of shuffling around and we need one player again. Scroll a few posts up to a longer post by me to see If you would fit in.

We’ve got one slot open

Picked up one, and have a temp filling in from our lower alliance - need one permanent member. Take a look at the longer post about 6-8 posts up for current requirements and let me know if interested! We can get you in immediately if you are. Thanks for reading!

Looking for one new member. 4250 defense minimum recommended, with a full 30 max 4* or higher for war. We are hovering near top 200 as an alliance, killing 12-13* titans, and winning most wars with 100% participation. Check the initial post for more details, and message me in either LINE: emz19 (shows as Rodek) or discord as Rodek#6114.

We currently show as full but have our smallest player wanting to return to our lower sister alliance, and will make the spot available for you if you are the right fit for the team.

Still have one spot. Message me as per the post above if interested!

We’ve got one slot open for a dedicated player who wants an equally dedicated and active team. Our group chat is Discord based and you can discuss strategy and learn tactics from other members if you’d like to improve your skill- or share some tips of your own!

Looking for a new member. We are at 30/30 but one member wants to drop down to our lower sister alliance.

Details a few posts above. Sherwood Rogues has been close to breaking top 200, with one solid new member we could not only break into it but go further.

You’ll need to message me or respond here so we can clear the spot for you. Line id emz19, or discord rodek#6114

One recruit needed. If you are looking for a dedicated group with 100% war flags used, 12-13* titans, great collaboration and communication - look no further!

Another 100% participation war win, Rogues is in search of a new recruit. Current alliance rank 272, killing a 13*. We show as full but our smallest member is on loan and wants to drop back down. Message me and we can get you in!

We just took down our first 14* titan, and at least 7 tabards were had from the rare harpy. Get in now between titans and prior to war start! Message me line emz19 or discord rodek#6114

Interested in joining, please let me know if we can connect.

Great, can you message me in either platform or let me know any questions or things we should know here?