Join Sherwood Rogues! Hitting 12*-13* titans and 100% war flags usage in last 18 wars

In search of one new member. Alliance will still show as 30/30 because we have a member hanging in until a new recruit is found. Line iD emz19 is easiest way to get in touch with me.

And just like that we have 3 spots open for the Sherwood Rogues.

Latest information about us:
Global rank 280, ranges from low 200s
Titans: 12-14*, currently letting a 14* go. We try drop back to 12* for POV start so more can be strung together to start off.
War: you won’t see unused flags. Overall 15 wins more than losses, even after a bad run recently
Average defense is over 4400.
Offline chat: we use discord for sharing

You: 4200 total power defense, 30 war ready max 4* or higher heroes is fine, but would put you on the lower end of the members.

Once the spot is open you can find us online and just jump in (verify leader as Rodek) but prior to that hit me at the contact info above if interested.

We’re down to 2 open spots now. Come join a fun, active, fairly competitive alliance!

28/30. Take a look 2 posts up for current information. The alliance is set as open right now with 2200 trophies, so you can find us online and just pop in if you think we are a good fit for you.

We added one person. Great fit so far. Right around level 60 something. Could use a few more like him. We are a global alliance which is pretty cool. We welcome all kinds of people with 3 caveats: Use all war flags or opt out if needed, Hit titan for 60,000 per kill average minimum, and don’t be an &%*×#^. These are really easy to meet if you are a consistent player. Great teamwork. We routinely take down teams with better overall defense in war. Come find out why. We are open, but want to make sure you can hang. We keep our cup requirement low, but have a lot of 4500 and 4600+ war Ds because no one cares if you cup drop to fill raid chests and face something other than all Tellys if you show up for war and titans.

Joined the alliance about 6 months ago - very friendly and supportive group. Worthwhile checking out if you’re looking for a competitive alliance that isnt too over the top strict.

Sherwood Rogues is in search of 2 players. When full as mentioned we get close to top 200 alliance ranking. We are competitive without too many rules and restrictions, just people looking to help each other do better. We are a team with a plan during wars, and expect and get 100% participation, and like to win which we do a lot more often than not.

Find us ingame if you want now, leader is Rodek, and the alliance is open so you can hop right in if you think you fit the bill.

We recommend 4200 min power and at least 30 max 4* or higher as the lower side of the eligibility point. Titans generally 12-13*, but we also expect to be back to some 14* when full.

Daily bump. Rogues seeks 2. You can get the summary by reading the few posts in front of this one.

Still set as open so if you think you’re a good fit, find Sherwood Rogues ingame and join!

We will need one person after this war.

Current: 12-13* titans
Average team defense power: 4430+
War: 100% flags used, +15 wins/loses
Discord for offline chat and sharing
Mostly US-based, but several overseas as well

You can jump ingame, or message me:
LINE: emz19
Discord: Rodek#6114

29/30 right now, in search of one stalwart adventurer to round out the crew.

Good time to find us ingame and hop in, you have a good 6 hrs before the next titan spawns and war matching starts.

Even if we are full now, one of our members is heading for a time off. If you’re looking for a friendly alliance, kind of competitive with 0 drama, contact our leader (information quoted) and join us.

Leader is me (Rodek) now, and the spot is open so you can either contact me or just find us ingame and join up if you would like to give it a try.

We are full right now, but if you are interested let me know as we have some people interested in stepping down to our more relaxed sister alliance because of how hectic real life has become.

Latest info:
Alliance rank 274 at 30/30, possible openings 2. Highest rank 218.
Titans: just killed a couple of 13*, next one spawning
War: +18 wins overall, just lost a close one after 3 big wins. 10 in a row all flags used streak broken with 2 unused flags because one member is a firefighter and got called into work.
Average defense is 4460

You:
Defense over 4200, 30 heroes of 4* max or higher is the lowest we’d recommend
We used discord for chatting and sharing - not required but helps.
Hit the titans- use battle items to get the hits up as needed
Use all war flags if opted in

Line: emz19 search by ID (shows as Rodek)
Discord: rodek#6114

We’ve been rolling along at full for at least a month again , but a member running multiple accounts wants one to go to our lower alliance because of less time.

Message me (contact info in the post right above) if interested.

Looking for a player to join after this war. If you want to consistently see 100% war participation and flexible but structured war strategy that takes down teams with as high as 75 avg defense power higher than us, come check us out.

Alliance ranking hovering around 250
Titans 12-14* (often kill several 14* in a row during Atlantis rising, will drop to 12* prior to POV start usually)
Average defense power over 4500 now.

Friendly, helpful team environment with discord used as offline sharing.

You’ll need to contact me via line (ID emz19) or discord #6114.

Check the post right above this, good timing right after a win to join!

Looking for a player to join after this war. If you want to consistently see 100% war participation and flexible but structured war strategy that takes down teams with as high as 75 avg defense power higher than us, come check us out.

Alliance ranking hovering around 250
Titans 12-14* (often kill several 14* in a row during Atlantis rising, will drop to 12* prior to POV start usually)
Average defense power over 4500 now.

Friendly, helpful team environment with discord used as offline sharing.

You’ll need to contact me via line (ID emz19) or discord #6114.

As our leader says, great alliance with a spot opening up after this war. Come join us.

I see you lurking. You know you want to join. Go do it!

Alright, we have a couple taking a break to have their first child. Best wishes to Lenny and Trish! That leaves us at 28/30 in search of two new stalwart members. If you can scroll up a couple of posts you’ll see the requirements and contacts.

We just filled a war chest, and the current titan we are going to let escape if that helps with your timing and decision.

Cookie Settings