Join Prestige Worldwide. Recruiting one!

Are you looking for a new alliance? Inactive members got you down? Well, make the switch. Search Prestige Worldwide. Get your share of 7*-8* titan loot. I’m not a leader, just a happy member looking to replace two big hitters that retired from the game. Lowered req trophies to 1000 to allow for some eager new members. Just that and hit the titan daily. No line or extra apps needed. So come grow with us!

Are you sick of struggling to beat 3, 4, or 5* titans? Inactive members got you down? Come join us in PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE. We’ve lowered requirements to 1200 trophies. That, and daily Titan hits, are the only requirements. If you’re eager to join an established team, learn from other players, and get your share of 7*-9* Titan loot, come join us.

Prestige Worldwide is seeking one new member to help us regain our top 100 status. We lost a big hitter to retirement, you could help make up for his loss. Only requirements are daily titan hits and 1600 trophies. Come check us out.

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE is looking for one member to fill out our squad for our next alliance war. If you’re looking for an active group, want to hit 8*-9* titans, and have some fun, come join us. Line available but not required. Send an invite to PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE.

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - the first word in alliance entertainment - is seeking one member for our established group (ranging from 2800 tp to 4K players). If you’re sick of missing out on loot because of inactive members or want to hunt bigger Titan game, come check us out. 1000 trophies. Line available if you want. Share in our 8*-9* titan loot!

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - the first word in alliance entertainment - is seeking one member for our established group (ranging from 3k tp to 4K+ players). If you’re sick of missing out on loot because of inactive members, losing Wars, or want to hunt bigger Titan game, come check us out. 1000 trophies. Line available if you want. Share in our 8*-9* titan loot!

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - the first word in alliance entertainment - is seeking one member for our established group (125k-ish, ranging from 3k tp to 4K+ players). If you’re sick of missing out on loot because of inactive members, losing Wars, or want to hunt bigger Titan game, come check us out. 1000 trophies. Line available if you want. Share in our 910 titan loot!

Hi! I’m getting pretty frustrated with my current alliance’s activity and want to experience a higher level of play. I’m currently 1500-1600 (working on climbing since the raid changes) and have a def team of 2950ish.
I’m the top titan killer in my clan on average (top 3 when not first spot), and by far the most productive in war. Got 200 points with my first 3 hits in our current war, with 95 points being our 2nd place (with about 10 red names between his and mine).
I’m the most active player in my alliance, and I’ve become really bored seeing the titan results message more often in our alliance chat than messages from other players.

Here are my current best heroes (been working on filling out more 3s heroes for use in wars while waiting on ascend items):

This was my first alliance, so I’ve been reluctant to leave them until the last week or two. The cricket noises don’t make for great company, though the ambience is nice I guess. If I speak loud enough in our chat, the echoes make it almost seem like someone else is replying.

Wouldn’t let me upload 2 screenshot at once.

Hey, Groovius! Thanks for th5e message. I know just what you mean about the frustrations of a quiet, inactive alliance. Especially since you have the start of a very nice team.

Unfortunately, I don’t think our alliance is a match for you … yet. We are facing nine and 10Titans, and those can wipe out three and even fourheroes in one shot.

I’d recommend visiting the alliance recruitment chat room in the game. Not the general chat, but the recruitment chat. There are always active recruiters in there who will be more than happy to help match you up with an alliance that you will be happy with.

Aeryn, Dark Magic Girl, and others are in there often and are personal faves. They are also very helpful.

Try an alliance out for a bit, and if it’s not a fit don’t be hesitant to switch to another. They come in all shapes and sizes, but the ones that are recruiting in chat tend to be pretty active. And talkative! I hope that helps. Good luck.

William

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - the first word in alliance entertainment - is seeking one member for our established group (125k-ish alliance score). If you’re sick of missing out on loot because of inactive members, losing Wars, or want to hunt bigger Titan game, come check us out. You’ll probably want a tp of at least 3400 to fight higher level titans. 1000 trophies. Line available if you want. Share in our 9*-10* titan loot!

[PW] PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE - the first word in alliance entertainment - is seeking one member for our established group (125k-ish alliance score). If you’re sick of missing out on loot because of inactive members, losing Wars, or want to hunt bigger Titan game, come check us out. You’ll probably want a tp of at least 3400 to fight higher level titans. 1000 trophies. Line available if you want. Share in our 9*-10* titan loot!

Or check out our brand new sister alliance, [PW] Catalina Wine Mixer. Less tp required, but ability to bounce back and forth, grow and learn in a stable group while killing 6*-8* titans.

Bump.

Around 10 places remaining in [PW] Catalina Wine Mixer, aiming to settle between 6-8* titans. A few members of [PW] Prestige Worldwide may shift over this week, opening up some space in there if 10* titans are more your thing. Plenty of flexibility for movement if you want to either test yourself at a higher level or take a bit of a breather.

Let us know either here or in game if interested.